PLEASE HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jillymanilly

Reaction score
I reset both of my tamas and when

I reset them it came up saying ROM test and then it said ROM ok then it came up with a tamagotchi character then it came up with the screen that it is when your connecting but I hadnt pressed the conection thing then it came up saying 960k on one and 1006k on the other one is this a glitch or did I reset them in some kind of special way by mistake

PLEASE HELP THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE

:huh: :huh: :huh: :pochitchi:

sounds really glitchy try resseting again did you debug it because i heard if it goes wrong you can erase what you did

Jilly, maybe your sister or brother poured water on it.

If you dont have a sister or a brother, maybe you did it accidently without noticing.

I would just press buttons like mad :p

well, are ur parents acting wierd? if they are i might have an answer to all ur problems. i no its :p but...well, i no things lets just say. :D

Maybe you held down A, B and C while pressing Reset. Don't worry this is just the factory test.

Well, it is a glitch, but someone HAS posted "how to connect eggs", I'm not sure if it was on THIS website though...

Thanks the how to connect eggs page said that :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: but I was just messing around with buttons when I was resetting it wierd how I managed to do that but I still dont get the tamagotchi character coming onto the screen :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Hey, i heard it was some cheat for your tama to connect when its an egg!

ok i found the cheat and this is what it says:

Rom Test

Use this to connect with a egg.

First you need one egg and a tamagotchi OR a egg.

We'll call the egg 1 and the tamagotchi 2.

Get one and push all buttons(even reset) and hold.

After you let go it should be a black screen.

Press A, B, C, A then it should say 2.7 .

Next push A. Your screen should now read Rom Test.

After a few seconds when it says Rom OK press A and it should go to the normal connection screen.

Get 2 and go to the connection screen normaly.

Note: If you do it with two eggs then you'll have to do this twice.

Please email me some more cheats. Remeber to tell me if it you tried it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin is the person or group who created TamaTalk.They are normally ready to help. If not, PM TamaMum, who is one of the most excellent guides on TamaTalk(Not offending anybody!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back