my advice: NEVER FALL IN LOVE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
For all you girls who want to fall in love, NO YOU DON'T! Love is not the sweet and precious thing it is cooked up to be, it can drive you insaine. I am truly in love with this boy and here is somthing that happend just today: I was walking down the stairs (thinking about how much i love him, like i always am) and i suddenly SAW HIM!!!! He was walking up the stairs and my heart was racing and i could barley breath. after that i went to english and i spent the whole time staring at the wall and i could not pay attention and i had this horrible feeling. So if anyone could help me i would not be able the thank you enough. NEVER FALL IN LOVE!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( and don't say thi si sjust a crush, i have had crushes before and NEVER felt this bad. never

~Reanna

ps: at my school, there are no "popular" people. everyone is kinda the same, this is rare at a school

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't call it a crush if you don't want me to... But I wouldn't say the term 'true love'.

I think while you're young, you should realize that the relationships you want are mostly for matters that don't mean 'true love'. I think most 'relationships', if you would call them that, around me are for popularity and looks.

I wouldn't get too into these sorts of things. I don't have a boyfriend. I have a friend who happens to be a boy. He even used to have a crush on me, but we got over that and we're friends.

Love is precious. Just not the 'love' you're talking about. :(

I know how you feel.

But love is precious.

Oh, and Skippy~Tama: People always say kids can't fall truly in love. But why can't they? I've had crushes before, but I am truly in love right now.

FG, I'm sorry. I don't know much else to say.....

I know, I just meant to say that it's not that younger people can't fall in love. It's just most of the time, it ends up being false love and falling apart... Didn't mean to offend anybody or anything. Sorry. :(

I know, I just meant to say that it's not that younger people can't fall in love. It's just most of the time, it ends up being false love and falling apart... Didn't mean to offend anybody or anything. Sorry. :(
I know what you meant. It's ok. I wasn't referring to what your opinion is; but how adults and MOST people see it. I mean, yes, your right. Young people can always fall in love but it's usually false love or it just falls apart. But they can fall truly in love; just like adults can. :(

For all you girls who want to fall in love, NO YOU DON'T! Love is not the sweet and precious thing it is cooked up to be, it can drive you insaine. I am truly in love with this boy and here is somthing that happend just today: I was walking down the stairs (thinking about how much i love him, like i always am) and i suddenly SAW HIM!!!! He was walking up the stairs and my heart was racing and i could barley breath. after that i went to english and i spent the whole time staring at the wall and i could not pay attention and i had this horrible feeling. So if anyone could help me i would not be able the thank you enough. NEVER FALL IN LOVE!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( and don't say thi si sjust a crush, i have had crushes before and NEVER felt this bad. never
~Reanna
O___O

Love is a wonderful thing! How could you say

never fall in love! *gasp* But i wouldn't say

you were in love, I'd say you were very deeply moved

by him. I have felt what you feel before, it's like a longing

feeling for him. But love is when who you love is also

in love with you. It is the absolute best feeling in the world...

And don't worry, you'll find someone else much better then

that guy, and you'll fall into even more love with the man

you are destened to be with. =]

<3

Love you Leo HONEY! <3333

im going to the wrong school xD

i dont like any of the girls at my school

some are extremely vain

some act dumb

and some have attitude problems

so really im not experianced with love

just try to concentrate and dont say nothing drastic to him yet

but what should i do about it?i can't focus on anything and i feel really bad all the time
~Reanna
Aww thats awful! If you feel bad, then i don't really

think it's love. I find it's hard to fall in love

with someone you hardly know, I say maybe you

should get to know him. Talk to him a little. If you do

that, then you'll get to see the type of guy he is, and see

if you really truly like him. =P

Aww thats awful! If you feel bad, then i don't reallythink it's love. I find it's hard to fall in love

with someone you hardly know, I say maybe you

should get to know him. Talk to him a little. If you do

that, then you'll get to see the type of guy he is, and see

if you really truly like him. =P
the next time i see him i plan on smiling at him but that is kind of a big step. i don't want to ruin anything because then i will feel worse. omg when i was typing this i realized i started typing his name. i have to do somthing. do you think smiling will ruin anything?

~Reanna

the next time i see him i plan on smiling at him but that is kind of a big step. i don't want to ruin anything because then i will feel worse. omg when i was typing this i realized i started typing his name. i have to do somthing. do you think smiling will ruin anything?
~Reanna
Lol no way! Smiling at him i think

is a very good first step! =D

Just keep it up and try...TRY to get him

out of your head, lol harder then it sounds. O.O

Lol no way! Smiling at him i thinkis a very good first step! =D

Just keep it up and try...TRY to get him

out of your head, lol harder then it sounds. O.O
i hope so. His name is Jesse (hence the "i wish i was jesse's girl in my siggy) i and going to see if i can focus enough the next time i see him to smile.

~Reanna

i hope so. His name is Jesse (hence the "i wish i was jesse's girl in my siggy) i and going to see if i can focus enough the next time i see him to smile.
~Reanna
Lol the "Jesse's girl" song is good xD lol but anyway,

GOOD LUCK! =P I hope you get to know him

better, and get to smile at him xD

Just remember, furawatchi girl, he is JUST a person. Just like you and me. He isn't from Planet Perfect like he may seem to be! Something that really helps me if I've been crushing hard on a guy is to remember his human-ness. Such as, when you are face to face with him, remember that he does dorky and unattractive things too. He blows his nose, he burps, he stubs his toe...things like that! It sounds really funny, but it does help to shatter the "mystique" that surrounds him right now. :wub: It's worked for me a lot.I used to be just as shy as you around cute boys, but now I have definite nerve. ;D

Love takes on many different forms. I think a strong feeling like you have can qualify as love...but not the kind that you develop for a guy who is a long-term commitment. I know what you are feeling, I used to get it around certain boys when I was your age. Trust me, it is only a stage, and it WILL get better. It never stays this way. The only way to rid yourself of the akward feeling you are having right now is to take action. It's hard to do, but at least you will know where you stand, and you will feel sooo liberated. I'm speaking from experience, because I've been through your situation. :)

I feel EXACTLY the same.

Except I'm really excited for Friday.

Because I'm asking him out, and all my friends say he's going to say yes... EEP!! :]

Well back on subject... try taking your mind off him. I know it's hard but if you try you can do it.

Or you could try being flirty. Talk to him; speak your mind. If your foot hurts, say your foot hurts. If you're hyper, be hyper. Sing a song infront of him. Make inside jokes that makes him wonder. Have "special" days where you wear your hair a certain style and wear a crazy style of clothes or something. Anything you can think of to impress him will work. =D

Edit: typos D:

~Reanna
No way hozay! =D

My guy says hi to me. And he waves!! We've known eachother for a couple months though.

Just let a friendship develop. Soon it'll get close enough for one of you to ask eachother out. :]

I find it easier to talk through email/instant messaging rather than talking to his face.

Just remember, furawatchi girl, he is JUST a person. Just like you and me. He isn't from Planet Perfect like he may seem to be! Something that really helps me if I've been crushing hard on a guy is to remember his human-ness. Such as, when you are face to face with him, remember that he does dorky and unattractive things too. He blows his nose, he burps, he stubs his toe...things like that! It sounds really funny, but it does help to shatter the "mystique" that surrounds him right now. :D It's worked for me a lot.I used to be just as shy as you around cute boys, but now I have definite nerve. ;D
Love takes on many different forms. I think a strong feeling like you have can qualify as love...but not the kind that you develop for a guy who is a long-term commitment. I know what you are feeling, I used to get it around certain boys when I was your age. Trust me, it is only a stage, and it WILL get better. It never stays this way. The only way to rid yourself of the akward feeling you are having right now is to take action. It's hard to do, but at least you will know where you stand, and you will feel sooo liberated. I'm speaking from experience, because I've been through your situation. :wub:
so by taking action, do you think i should smile at him? i am worried that is to up-front and he might not like me and think i am weird! but he is not that kind of person. ugh i have this feeling when i think about him and it hurts to breathe! :)

~Reanna

No way hozay! =DMy guy says hi to me.  And he waves!!  We've known eachother for a couple months though.

Just let a friendship develop.  Soon it'll get close enough for one of you to ask eachother out. :]

I find it easier to talk through email/instant messaging rather than talking to his face.
so do you think i should? i envy you sooo much because your guy knows you... lucky! :)

~Reanna

so do you think i should? i envy you sooo much because your guy knows you... lucky! :)
~Reanna
It took a lot of time though - just be patient. Be yourself and something should develop. :]

Yes, sure! Even say hi to him. If you're scared, get some friends to go with you. Even wink at him if you want! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back