DONT EVER PUT WATER ON YOUR TAMA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatamaluver

Reaction score
what will happen to V3's (well to mine) if you put little water on it the screen will go blank for a few days, but will pop back up. If you put lots of water on it the pictures will be messed up and...Its a gonner. :(

V4's ive only put little amout on mine and the icons will blink VERY fast, if this happens to you I highly reccomend putting it on pause!

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT TRY!!!!!!!! YOUR TAMA WILL BE MAD AT YOU!

what will happen to V3's (well to mine) if you put little water on it the screen will go blank for a few days, but will pop back up. If you put lots of water on it the pictures will be messed up and...Its a gonner. :(  

V4's ive only put little amout on mine and the icons will blink VERY fast, if this happens to you I highly reccomend putting it on pause!

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT TRY!!!!!!!! YOUR TAMA WILL BE MAD AT YOU!
Well no duh dont put water on it! Anyone would know that. Its electronic so you cant put water on it![colordddduuuuhhhhhhhhhhh=purple]

1 time i dropped a V3 in the snow but nothing happens :) :wub: :D

Well the box says 'Do not immerse in water' :angry:

When I used to play with Tamas, my tama fell out of my friend's pocket, and it was out in the rain for about ten minutes 0_0

It survived though xD

I think sprinkling water on your tamagotchi, makes it dead forever. Tamagotchis are not, 'Test Kill,' pets. They are pets to take care of. I highly recommend not trying these stunts.

I dropped my V1 in my fish tank. o_O''

But it still worked.. I just took out the battery and left took the back off and put it on my window sill for a few days.

But the pixels wern't as good as before..

~Mango

One time I was so obsessed with my Tamagotchi V2 I was playing it while I was eating and it fall in my cup, I got upset, turns out all I had to do has let the battery socket dry, and then put a new battery in.

Lol. I know just what you mean about the icons. Once I was walking home from school, and I was getting the mail. I accidently dropped my V2 into some muddy water. All the icons and stuff started flashing and going up and down really werid. And when I tried to reset it it said SOUND? With the arrow that goes between on and off and it was vibrating between the two choices. I just left it alone for a while and it got better. My V2 seems to be waterproof. When I first got it I floated it in the bathtub while I was taking a relaxing bubble bath, with it on a plastic toy boat. It was adorable. :wacko: That was my first Tama, my darling Kiwitchi...and I remember at the time he was doing the "up-close-to-the-screen" animation. :wacko: :D It was so cute! But he fell into the water. o_O;; Luckily, nothing happened. I dried him off quickly! :wacko:

well i wuz in the bathroom, and drpooed it in my bata (how do i spell that?) fish tank. :rolleyes:

My cousin dropped his v.3 in the toilet. I nearly fell down laughing. X.X It survived!!!!!!!!! (Even though the sound doesn't work anymore)

Well the box says 'Do not immerse in water' :lol:
When I used to play with Tamas, my tama fell out of my friend's pocket, and it was out in the rain for about ten minutes 0_0

It survived though xD
my one stilll worked anall my v3 was in my pocket and my cosin got here paddling pool out i was bending over in here room to get my swim were out of my bag and it fell out the window into the pool it was in there for ages because i did not no and when i went out it was there that night when i was sleeping at my cosins it kept changing thigs like sound pause reset dowloadand i was scard because i thought it would reset and i was on my 11th gen so i took iut the battery and it sorted itself out ppppwww sorry for the long story :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back