Missing Snack, list full ect.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aenglishhome

Reaction score
My daughter's T4 is having an error......I was feeding it an orange (snack) and all of a sudden it tried to feed her a ball. Ever since then the orange has been missing from the snack list and I can't enter any snack items in by password (it tells me the list is full). I tried resetting it using the download feature so she wouldn't loose her current/past tamas, but it didn't change anything. Any thoughts? :D

sorry I don't understand what you mean by staying out of/not scrolling through the ball list. The orange is missing and I don't know how to get it back and how to be able to add snacks by secret code. Sorry to the others, i should have listed it as V4 not T4. Thanks for any help you can give!

That happened to my friends and she coudnt fix it if you keep eating/scrolling through them in food list your screen will go blank...

That's VERY close to what happened to my Nieces, & the reason why I'm here.

I've had permanent Meal & Snack menu items disappear and some toys (like Ball and RC Helicopter) appear in the lists, twice before. The only way I could restore the list back to normal was to press the Reset button on the back, then select Reset from the Download / Reset menu on the screen. Of course this made me lose everything I had gained up to that point (all generation info was gone, friends list was gone, points gone, items gone, souvenirs gone, you get the picture).

have you got a ball in your items-if so try going to items at the book icon and go 2 present.click on the ball and it will say wrap?then press A and it will say trash? click yes and then yes 2 sure.if this works,let me know. :) :(

have you got a ball in your items-if so try going to items at the book icon and go 2 present.click on the ball and it will say wrap?then press A and it will say trash? click yes and then yes 2 sure.if this works,let me know. :( :D
When the balls-and-toys-appearing-in-the-meal-&-snack-list problem happened on my V4, I tried to trash them through the present menu, but this caused my V4 to freeze, then the screen slowly faded to white. The only way to get it to respond at all was to press the Reset button. After selecting Download from the Download / Reset menu, my character was back, but more of the permanent meals and snacks were gone off the meal & snack menus. At one point I had only one food left in the meal menu. That's when I gave up and did a complete Reset. (This same problem happened twice, about a month apart.)

:) :angry: Already tried that and it didin't fix it, but THANK YOU :) I'm going to have my niece reset it. I hope that fixes it.

sorry I don't understand what you mean by staying out of/not scrolling through the ball list. The orange is missing and I don't know how to get it back and how to be able to add snacks by secret code. Sorry to the others, i should have listed it as V4 not T4. Thanks for any help you can give!
This would be a glitch. From what you have said, the tama has parents already on it. Umm... I think if you really want the orange back, you will have to reset it. Taking the battery out a few times might help. If you don't want to reset, you will have to live with no orange and no scnacks by entering a password.

have you got a ball in your items-if so try going to items at the book icon and go 2 present.click on the ball and it will say wrap?then press A and it will say trash? click yes and then yes 2 sure.if this works,let me know. :) ;)
That is not a good idea!! That is what causes the "ball glitch" problem in the first place. Trying to trash these items. You are better off leaving it alone. Doing this will only make the problem worse and make you do a complete reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back