I have played no games, it's a baby.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~TamaBloom12~

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Okay, so my tama died and I tried to dedug, it would let me so I just decided to start over, so I hatched it and I have played no games with it and it has 221 in pencil points , 488 in sparkle points and 320 in flower points, is this a glitch made by atemped debug?[/SIZE]

It just got stranger, I fed it a banana and it's flower points are 999 and I played jumprope and the pencil points reached 999!!

Lucky you! You'll get such an awesome job! *dies with envy*

It probably is by debug. A lot of weird glitches happen by debugging.

It's no fun when you debug it. :(

When you debug all the fun things go away so it leaves you with this. :furawatchi:

[SIZE=10pt]Okay, so my tama died and I tried to dedug, it would let me so I just decided to start over, so I hatched it and I have played no games with it and it has 221 in pencil points , 488 in sparkle points and 320 in flower points, is this a glitch made by atemped debug?[/SIZE]
boy are you lucky. Your going to get a really good job and maybe even one of the special adults. This is a glitch from debugging. A lot of weird thing happen when you debugg, that is why I recommend you don't do it. Remember that if you debugged correctly, and you don't like this, just erase all the pencil marks and your tama should be beck to normal. Though, if nothing else weird is happening, don't because you will have so many points ;) :p :)

Yes, as everyone else said, its most likely the debugging. But your lucky you got a really cool glitch when usually you get like simething BAD.

That happened to my friend. If it does it on your next generation, reset and/or download. Don't now because you have a TON of points!

I bet its like the ball glitch; a memoery thingy. I hope not, 'cause that's uhhh... bad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back