Mating Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Both ofmy v4's are 3 yrs.

i don't know how old they're suppose to be or how to breed them

i used the love potion and connected but they just kissed and that's all..

NO baby.. i'm really confused... how do you mate them?

help please?

-sara

It sounds like you got a good start, to have a baby they both have to be 6 or older, just keep connecting them untill you have four hearts on them in the freind list. They should have a baby in about 3-4 days.

Well they've got full hearts on the friends list...already

do they have to be married?

if so

what does it look like when they marry?
I think the matchmaker should appear, marrie them and a baby should appear.

Actually, I've seen what happens for two matches. One was v3 to v3. The other was v4 to v3. What happens is, on one of the times they both connect, they will both go up as if in game and the fireworks will appear. Then on Mom's side a baby will appear, then two. A moment later, one of the babies will float up and go be with dad. That is what happens.

when both tamas have full hearts in the friends list and are 4 or older.Then connect but one person has to click game and the other one has to click present. After the girl looks to the right then the left and a few more times. then they have babies

Just keep on connecting. Make sure to check on your relationship by going to the newspaper icon, and selecting, 'Friends.' You should be able to see the relationship. Your tamagotchi also has to be at least five years old for mating.

If you match both of those requirements, you will have husband + wife in no time :furawatchi:

Wow. Okay so kirancanada's advice is what helped me get babies.

the mom is four years and the dad is three years...

and i clicked game for one, then present for the other, and now they have babies

:(

so cute and cuddley

they're both white..

what's that mean?

i forgot

sorry

everyones advice helped me a ton

thanks alot

-ThatLittleRaverGirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts