OMG I THINK I GOT A SECRET V2 CHARACTER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tammie Sammie

Reaction score
I think I got a secret v2 character! It all started when I connected my v1 maskitchi and my v2 guy that looks like he is a spaceship,anywayI connected themand my v2 thing went to give my v1 maskitchi a present and when the v2 got on the v1 screen it was a v1 secret character called Nazotchi!Do I have a secret character? Please respond because I'm dying to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Please pin this topic beacause it's important to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
no u dont...when ever u connect v1 n v2 the v2 character turns to nazotchi on the v1 screen

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. I didn't see the nazorotchi on my screen when I connected my V1 and V2. Are you sure it happens all the time?? :huh:

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. I didn't see the nazorotchi on my screen when I connected my V1 and V2. Are you sure it happens all the time?? :huh:
Yes I have did it 7 times and it worked all 7 times. Plus when I connected them and the v2 was a child it connected as the same character :eek:

Yes I have did it 7 times and it worked all 7 times. Plus when I connected them and the v2 was a child it connected as the same character :huh:
thats probably because u have a toddler marutchi on the v2(round toddler) and sence marutchi is a character on v1 it didnt change 2 nazotchi while connecting 2 v1 but if u dont have a character on v2 thats a character on v1 it will look like a nazotchi when connecting 2 v1

I think I got a secret v2 character! It all started when I connected my v1 maskitchi and my v2 guy that looks like he is a spaceship,anywayI connected themand my v2 thing went to give my v1 maskitchi a present and when the v2 got on the v1 screen it was a v1 secret character called Nazotchi!Do I have a secret character? Please respond because I'm dying to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Please pin this topic beacause it's important to me!
I know that happened to me, and also while my tama v2 was a hideotchi! :huh:

thats probably because u have a toddler marutchi on the v2(round toddler) and sence marutchi is a character on v1 it didnt change 2 nazotchi while connecting 2 v1 but if u dont have a character on v2 thats a character on v1 it will look like a nazotchi when connecting 2 v1
I know, sometimes if that character is included on V1 it is when connecting with a V2, and me and my sister noticed that too before we got the information here.

:wacko: dis is probably rong but maybe u can get nazotchi on v1 cause wen u hav da same caracter on v2 as v1 it comes up normal but wen it is difrent it would com up as da nearest character dere was? i :eek: dk it mite b if u treat ur baby dat u get from otokitchi n ojitchi really badly instead of oyajichi u get nazochi idk jus a thought. <_< :huh:

No, the v2 child I had was like a seastar with curbed edges and that definally wasn't the marutchi. :wacko:

No, the v2 child I had was like a seastar with curbed edges and that definally wasn't the marutchi. :lol:
ok but when u connected with the star character(hitodetchi)did it go in the v1 as a different character?

Thanks for the avatar compliment Jaybloop, and I know what happened. I was a marutchi and since the V1 has a marutchi in it there was no need for me to change into a nazorotchi, but when my tama turned into a teen (Yu-Fotchi) and I connected them I did turn into a nazorotchi. I'm still a little confused but I think I got. :lol: :angry: You were right jeminy!! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the avatar compliment Jaybloop, and I know what happened. I was a marutchi and since the V1 has a marutchi in it there was no need for me to change into a nazorotchi, but when my tama turned into a teen (Yu-Fotchi) and I connected them I did turn into a nazorotchi. I'm still a little confused but I think I got. :D :ph34r: You were right jeminy!! B)
thankss always glad 2 help

It only happens when a v1 and a v2 connect and the v2 has'nt got a v1 charecter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back