Sign in to follow this  
moo211

webkinz

I know I;m a little off the subject but does anybody else have a webkinz cause they rock as much as a tamagotchi! I also want to know haw many webkinz you have k bye :P :D :)

I have 7 webkinz. I will put them in order from what ones I got first like 1,2,3.

Yorkie_Sugar_girl

Tree frog_JumpJump_boy

'lil tree frog_Lilly_girl

'lil Terrier_Muffin_girl

Koala_Bamboo_boy

Perisan Cat_Milkshake_girl

Panda_Oreo_girl

And my user is sugarpuppy101 <_<

I love webkinz. I had one that came alive. No joke. I always wanted a chocolate lab, so I got a chocolate lab webkinz. Well one day I woke up to barking, but I thought it was my cat. (She tends to bark when she gets the common cold.) Well, I look at my floor expecting to see my cat, and there sat a chocolate lab. Ah. It was amazing! We went running and played and frolicked in the daisies. What a fun day it was.

It makes me cry to think about it because it went back to being a stuffed animal after that and I am so sad and it makes me sad and its just so sad

I shared the same experience as x.Kaeleigh, except that mine was a black poodle. I thought that it was my dog outside, but my Webkinz had come alive and was playing with my dogs! D: We played fetch for hours, and she turned back into a stuffed animal that night. Ahh, memories! (: Oh, and we frolicked. Can't forget frolicking.

I shared the same experience as x.Kaeleigh, except that mine was a black poodle. I thought that it was my dog outside, but my Webkinz had come alive and was playing with my dogs! D: We played fetch for hours, and she turned back into a stuffed animal that night. Ahh, memories! (: Oh, and we frolicked. Can't forget frolicking.

See PIT understands. Frolicking was so fun and omg i miss it so much and omg im so sad like totally and omg im crying