uratama job help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andypat

Reaction score
how do you i play my job on my uratama?? <_< :blink:

what time is it to go to work?? :lol: :)

please help!!

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you i play my job on my uratama?? ;) :p what time is it to go to work?? :D :blink:

please help!!
Assuming your UraTama character already has a job:

To send her to work, activate the treasure chest icon (middle of the bottom row) then select the top menu entry on the screen that has three entries (there are 5 menu entries, 3 on one screen then scroll down to see 2 more then scroll down to go back to the beginning). Now you should see an item. This is the item related to her job. Press the B (middle) button, and she should jump up off the screen with that item. There are no mini games for jobs on the UraTama. In a few seconds, she will re-appear, and will be awarded 1 GUTS point relavent to the type of job she has. You can send her to her job as often as you want. Her pay will arrive by special delivery (bottom selection of the mail menu) once every 24 hours. (Example: got a job at 10:30 AM on Monday. First pay will arrive at about 10:30 AM on Tuesday.) Note this "24 hours" does not include time spent in UraTama Town web site. (Example: got a job at 10:30 AM on Monday. Spent 36 minutes on the UraTama Town web site Monday afternoon. Pay will arrive at 11:06 AM on Tuesday.) The salary amount is based on her star-level. You can see the star-level by activating the status icon in the top left corner, then scrolling down several screens (it's on the screen that shows how many Gotchi points money she has). The 1-star level gets 1000 Gotchi points, the 2-star level gets 3000 Gotchi points, and the 3-star level gets 5000 Gotchi points each day. The star level goes up when you earn enough job-related GUTS points. I'll explain more if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back