? WHAT THE HAY!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

li'l tama lover#1!!!

Reaction score
I had my version 3 looking to find a gift for my version four and all of a sudden um like: WHAT THE HAY! A screen came up and it said ball. I pressed buttons randomly and still, nothing! if you are telling me to reset, forget it. reset button: jamed. I have no clue. I even tried to change bat. and no use.

I NEED DESPRITE HELP!!!!!!!!!

HEY IM NEW AND I NEED HELP BC HAVE THIS TAMAGOTCHI V.4 AND WELL I DONT KNOW HOW TO CALL PPL LIKE THE KING AND STUFF CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Um,.... you kind of got off topic. If you want to call ppl.. look for topics called cell phone codes or close to that. And if you want to you start your own topic, click on new topic. Please don't get off topic. I know you are new so please do not get upset or feel offended or anything.

LTL

ps. you also need the cell phone which you need the code for that. hope i helped!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well, if you didn't already know, on the v4 there is something we call the "ball glitch". There seems to be many different forms of it with the most common being the ball in the scnack list. Since your reset button is jammed, try pressing all different buttons to get away from the screen. You did not really explain wether or not the screen was frozen and stuff like that. Also try taking out the battery. That would be your beat bet since it is a glitch. If in the rare case that does not work, get a small screwdriver and open the tama and try to fix the reset button. Hope I helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back