TamaTime, My V4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeBro387

Reaction score
Well, as i always start my log, INFO TIME! (I started this one lateish)

Name: Alex & Zoe

Hunger: OOOX

Happy: OOOO

Training: [OOOOOOOOO]

Intelligence: 70

Style: 206

Kindness: 15 (It went down?)

Weight: 85lb (I wasn't looking, honest!)

Dosh: 4080p

Ok, Alex just got a new job, it was the clothing one! I dodn't want to stay as a rock star, and i think neither did Alex, We're not very good at that! But, We're ACE at sorting out clothes!

And guess what happened after my new job? The Matchmaker...I dunno what charrie it was...but, Alex had a baby girl! I named her Zoe! She's sooo cuute! reminds me of my V1 in a way...

The shop wasn't much, we baught a fishin' pole which got us a can, and then 1,000p! :eek:

Other than that, it was more scrumptious food! MM! I like giving my tama a treat on what to eat!

Well, i have the GREATEST idea! Let Alex do some talking! I'll have a vote, if you want him to have a part in my log, just PM me! once i recieve a PM, i'll get going!

Seeya laters!

Me, Alex and Zoe

Not a problem! Not at all! I still didn't recieve a PM, though...

Well, I start my day with mail and a Plant pot, which unfortunately was a bad one :unsure: Deleted a happy heart, it did! So, i then let Alex go to work, where he got payed 1420p, the same as his last job average! I let him go to work, We got GREAT! There were too many hats, there were! I never knew WORK made tamas happier!

Well, I'll post again when more happens! Seeya!

I forgot the info! oh noes! :unsure:

Names: Alex & Zoe

Hunger: OOOX

Happy: OOOO

Training: [OOOOOOOOO]

Intelligence: 70

Style: 211

Kindness: 17 (How'd that happen..? Work makes Alex kinder?)

Weight: 84lb (I'm a bit busy at the mo..)

Dosh: 5300p

What to do..? Work :) Prove my fact! I got a perfecto! And my face is proved, Sorting out clothes inproves STYLE greatly and KINDNESS by 1! Coolio! Good game that, wanna play more lol...Time for me to practice my not very good dancing skillz! Completed until Round 4, 150p! MY BEST RECORD!! Now for some...Flagging! Lost on round 1, 0p BAD!

I'm not very good at flag!

Now for doing what i do best! Sortin' out SHAPES! Dope, 12...That wasn't my 'full' potential, that's my lowest score yet!

COMPETITION: I'm just gunna add Alex's Corner anyway, because... like it :eek:

Alex's Corner

This is fun! Games! Games! Games! I hope little Zoe likes it too! But i bet that big meanie plant scared her! Grrrr! No more plants that are mean, please! Other than that, My care's been perfect! But Joe's Mum won't let Joe take me to his School! I really wanna see it! I wonder if it's like Tama School? It was fun when i was a Gourmetchi! But it's even more fun now! I'm allowed to go almost anywhere! My favourite place is...umm...The Cinema! yea! But there is only one movie! I can't wait until the Station opens up more towns! Oh..? I got to go! Byeee!

END OF MESSAGE

Latest posts

Back