Do u have ghosts in your house?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have ghosts in ur house?

• YES I WANNA MOVE OUT!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope

• I don't know......

• Iv'e encounted one but i don't have them in my house

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

emoguy7409

Reaction score
Do you have ghosts in your house??

I think i do because at night i see them and hear them but my family doesn't

I must be psycic

C'mon guys. Ghosts? Yeah, right. Probably just your mind playing tricks on you...

I've never experienced any "ghostly haunting" which is mostly why I don't believe they exist.

But no one will ever know for sure, I suppose.

i dont realy know read my bulliten about whats happening in my house its in non tamatalk and you tell me

I don't belive in ghosts. It was probably your mind playing tricks on you. Or the same thing that happened to me happened to you (It's evilrobot's topic)

~KittenY

I'd like to have one... a nice friendly one that appreciated lego, or reading, or something... :mimitchi:

I don't have ghosts in my house.

If you want to know why it's because they aren't real.

Last edited by a moderator:
:mimitchi: Well once I was closing my parents door during the winter and then all of a sudden it opend real fast. So I ran as fast as i could back to my parents.

I do not believe in ghosts, they simply do not exist!

C'mon guys. Ghosts? Yeah, right. Probably just your mind playing tricks on you...I've never experienced any "ghostly haunting" which is mostly why I don't believe they exist.

But no one will ever know for sure, I suppose.
ABSOLUTELY TOTAL AGREE TO THAT!! XD

I don't believe in ghosts nor will I ever.

Do you have ghosts in your house??I think i do because at night i see them and hear them but my family doesn't

I must be psycic
omg....it is the same thing for me. i am in my bed, then i hear footsteps in the living room...and noone else hears them

I have seen one in my house, but I never have seen it again. But I had wierd happenings which makes me beleive that the ghost is still there. I don't feel like typeing them becasue I have typed them a million times.

I have also herd, had stories that are freakishly real and proof showed to me, and Witnesses. I'm a pure gost beleiver.

I've seen some of my family and of other random people I don't mind them but at a sleepover I woke up and saw one that had a knife through its chest (well if you don't believe I don't care but I know what I saw)

On a random note I think I can talk to the dead I heard my dead dog bark in my ear and my (dead) nana said goodnight to me.

Yha, I do. They creep me out.

Its a small girl and a woman in a wedding dress. The girl in the wedding dress appered three times, and it was on september 10, 2001, and once the night before my grandma died and once before my brother got hit by a car. (Creepy)

The small girl laughs in the night. Me, my brother (Yha, he lived on) and my other brother hear her. She also bangs pans in the kitchen and breaks windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back