OMg WHERE DID MY TAMAGOTCHI GO?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:rolleyes: I HAVE A V4 TAMAGOTCHI, THEN I CONNECTED WITH MY V3 THEN...... THE STRANGEST THING HAPPENED.................. MY V3 TAMAGOTCHI WENT *FAIL* THEN MY V4 TAMAGOTCHI JUST LIKE CONNECTED AND WENT SOMEWHERE ELSE... THEN IT CAME BACK!!!

AND I TRIED IT AGAIN.. THEN THE EXCACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO MY V3 TAMAGOTCHI!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry about it. This is common, and has happened to me plenty of time. Just wait until your V4 comes back, and connect again.

It always happens to me. It's because of to much bright light, like the sun, or too much darkness. Try it indoors, in a not too bright room.

Don't worry, this is common. It happens to me all the time. This will happen because of to much light, darkness and for me even wind will cause it to do that. Just wait till your tama comes back and move to another location and connect again

Don't worry, this is common. It happens to me all the time. This will happen because of to much light, darkness and for me even wind will cause it to do that. Just wait till your tama comes back and move to another location and connect again
i think you are right

by the way, don't write in all caps b/c i heard someone say that it's illegal on TamaTalk.

That occurs when there is a connection failure and some other tamagotchi is away. That happens to me all the time when I connect with my friends. It is not really a glitch - it happens to everybody at some point of their life (IF they have a V4 etc.)

It has happened to me when I connect in a bright area. When Im at the playground with my friends in school it happens its not a glich just too much light.

at school my friends and I always connect and too much light always fails so my friends crowd around each other, simple as that^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back