If A Tama Is Like A Egg With Wings Is It Changing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johncena1469

Reaction score
Please Help My Tama!!

Its Like A Egg With Fairy Wings! And When I Try To Scroll Along With A It Doesnt Move, It Just Shows His Hunger Ect,

:( :angry: :mellow: :huh: :eek: :furawatchi: :lol: :mametchi: :D :(

This means that your tamagotchi is dead. Hold down A and C together until a new egg appears on the screen.

Or another way is to reset and download so you can do the things you didn't :(

yes, its dead. unfortunately.*sobs*Post him in the memorial section of Tamatalk, where you can remember him.

Yeah, like everybody else is saying your tama died, push and hold buttons A and C and a new egg will appear, soon it will hatch.

i means your tama is dead :( Tamagotchi Graveyard this is a website to honor your dead tama!I did.It is soo cool!!!(no offence) .but it is very very sad to read it.Alot of people sign it. It will ask you what:name-flowers-age-pounds and some other stuff too!

cutecat13

p.s-johncena1469's Tama.....R.I.P! :eek: :( :blink:

I'm sorry.Unfortunetly your tama's dead.You can restart it by sticking a pencil in the hole in the back.To prevent this in the future,if you here a beeping sound and see your tama on the screen laying down dying you should stick a pencil in the back and press "download".That way your tama wil be good as new.

Hope I helped,

Chatterbox

:) ;) :p :mametchi: :nyatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid your Tamagotchi has returned to the Tamagotchi World to seek better care. I hope your Tamagotchi enjoys it there! Sorry about that though...

That sign means that you did not take good care of your tama and now it is dead. UR so evil. Anywayz press A and C and ur tama will have an egg OR press reset and download then take care of ur tama so it does not die again

I don't think it's dead. I think it just returned to its home planet. On the bright side you & some others can memorate him in the tama memorial (but your tama is not dead I think).

Please Help My Tama!!
Its Like A Egg With Fairy Wings! And When I Try To Scroll Along With A It Doesnt Move, It Just Shows His Hunger Ect,

:( :( :) :nyatchi: :eek: :mellow: B) :D :) :nazotchi:
Hate to say this but, your tama... passed away. He's in a better place now. :( :( :( :(

uhhh... like everyone else said... its dead... :) Well actually, its been to hungry for a while so it had to go back to tamagotchi planet where it will spend the rest of its life happy and cared for. :mametchi: :mametchi: :wub:

Its Happened 2 me before... From:Dance00Princess ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back