OMG?! i THINK I MADE TAMA HISTORY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

say[No]2Krack

Reaction score
my tama is old and the matchmaker didnt come yet 4 some reason and now its 15 yrs old. and hasnt died. and my other one did and it was only 6 and had kids. i think its a glitch or something?

whats there life span? cause i think no 1 has gotten up to 15 yrs old with there tama

Last edited by a moderator:
Acually the highest I've ever heard someone's tama get is 56!!!!! :)

The age can go up to 99 if you take SUPER-perfect care of it! :angry: :)

If your tama is a V4, maybe you missed the Matchmaker (she only comes for 20 seconds!!!) or had the mail come when she visited.

so its not a glitch 4 it to be that old?

and the match maker didnt come so is that a glitch?

No, it is not a glitch, and i have known people to have thier tamas get to 70 years old...... sorry to burst your bubble! :)

Hopefully...... just wait a little longer..... it may happen today! i wish you luck!

sorry, this is not a glitch, but good for you keeping your tama alive that long! :) Tamas can live to be up to 99 years old.(they can actually live longer then that, but the age will stop going up)

no glitch, but good job! My friend Maribel's tama went up to 45 and is still rising. She's thinking of reseting it but i said nooooo!

It is not a glitch at all. Tamagotchis can age to 99. They can live forever if you take proper care of your tamagotchi. Yet, they stop going up ages at the age of 99. You may live up to 99 if you take perfect/proper care of your tamagotchi.

I have always made a goal for that, yet have never succeeded.

tamalover i dont think they can live to be 99 . :huh:

the mach maker is evil!pure evil i put my tama by my ear at night,she came at 1:00!

the mach maker is evil!pure evil i put my tama by my ear at night,she came at 1:00!
you probably have the time set wrong, b cuz matchmaker doesn't come when the tama is asleep,and only tamas that don't sleep at a certain time at all r babies (except at their naptime which happens like 50 minutes after being born/hatched) which don't even get the matchmaker

sometimes your tama can`t find a suitable life partner,and the match maker just refuses to come. :huh: :huh: i love kuchipatchi :( :( :(

Tamas can live to be very old and its not a glitch, like everyone said.

I once had one living up to 16.

-_Flame_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back