Money Money Money

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Flames

Reaction score
What is the best job to get, in terms of being paid?? in other words i mean which do you find is the funnest job, and the job that gets paid the most money?? also my tama is a bus driver and i dont like it, so will i get a chance to chage its job? and one last thing, is asny bodys tama gotchi v4 paint coming off the front? what should i use to put the colour back on agen??

whoeva answers i will be grateful!!

ps this s my tama :furawatchi:

the easiest job is driving the bus,

the most fun is the rock star because of the music

The balloon catching game (for the Amusement Park job) is really easy.

All jobs pay the same. You get paid the first time you go to work each day (begining on the day after you get a job). The minimum salary is 1000 points, but you get more if you play the work games a lot. The highest salary I've gotten was 9160 points.

After a few days a special delivery mail will arrive allowing you to select a new job.

Sorry, I don't have any experience with paint coming off my Tamagotchis.

my highest was 10351 pts. for the paint try Clear nail polish. BUT TRY IT ON 1 SPOT 1ST. JUST A DOT. IT MIGHT DESOLIVE THE PAINT!

hope I helped

P.S.if the nail polish dose not work give me a pm

personally i like the doctor job the best because all you have to do is play get like on the v3!But just going there once guarantees 1000 gp! <_<

The easest is the amusment park but when your tama is old it just runs past all other jobs and stops at the current job

i think the easiest is the school and fashion designer job while the funnest is the rock star -_- :( :eek:

my tama needs some painting too!

:rolleyes: <_< :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back