Snack list is too short!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLiss

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
My snack list is only three items long: the cone, pudding, and tart. When I try to buy new snack items from the shop, it won't let me. When I get snack items from Tamatown and try to download the passwords into my tamagotchi, I get a "Sorry, list full!" message. The thing is, I know I was able to buy snack items before! Two times, when I tried to eat a snack, a ball showed up, and my Tamagotchi ate the ball! Is that what froze my list? If so, how do I fix it?

Note to self: When a ball comes up in the snack list, don't eat it!!!!

Try to reset or download your tamagotchi.. Have you tried deleting some item off the item list? Does that answer your question?

Thanks for your response, Locky. Unfortunately, I don't know how to reset my tamagotchi or delete items from my snack list. I've only been caring for my Mimitchi for a week. She just had an egg, though, so I don't want to start from scratch if I can help it.

I'll search the rest of the site, try to find instructions for resetting and/or deleting.

to reset you just push the little button in the back with a pencil

You don't have an apple, either?

To reset and download, you don't have to completely reset, but it might go back a few minutes in your tama's life. You stick something pointy in the hole in the back of the tama. An egg will come up. You click the B button. Then, it will give you 2 options- Reset and download. You click download. Hope I helped!

Matchy :wacko:

I've had permanent items disappear from my V4's meal & snack list twice before (these happened about a month apart). Pressing the reset button and then selecting download did not bring them back. The only way I could make the list normal again was to press the reset button on the back then select reset from the download / reset menu on the screen. Of course by doing this I lost everything (points, items, souvenirs, friends list, family history, skill points, etc.) and had to start with a new egg hatching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back