Tamagotchi Wikia!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OsuMesu21

Reaction score
Hello, TamaTalk!

You all know Wikipedia? There's an article about Tamagotchis there. And it usually gets vandalized beyond recognision.

So I figured that Tamagotchis need their own seperate encyclopedia. A Wiki, similar to Wikipedia, focued soley on all and anything related to Tamagotchis. I started this a couple of weeks ago with the codename Wikigotchi.

And now, we have this:

THE TAMAGOTCHI WIKIA!

It's currently growing with articles on all sorts of Tamagotchis, but the Tamagotchi Wikia does need your support. We need at least 20 members to stay alive, which we haven't got yet.

Go ahead and sign up, make an article, contribute to an existing one....just have fun! Just remember not to vandalize it or put up coyrighted stuff, okay? :angry:

~OM21

Great idea! I joined and will try to contribute as much as I can.

I added stuff to Paparatchi and Sekitoritchi's entries under Special Adult Characters. I couldn't figure out where to sign up, so excuse me for being anonymous. :D

I'm dissapointed. You deleted Tosakatchi's topic I made. Although it is cool! ;)

Awesome! I've joined, so I guess I'll start contributing.

Thanks for putting it together, OsuMesu21! :mametchi:

wow, very nice!

I love the logo :p

I've joined ^_^

I'll try to spare my time and contribute to the TamaPedia Society :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back