If you had a million Dollars! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime girl

Reaction score
If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?

~I'd spend about a couple hundred on some video games

and electronics.

~Then I'd buy a fairly big house.

Around the cost of 400,000 or so.

~Then I'd save the rest :]

What would YOU do with it?!

If I had One Million Dollars I would......Donate half of it to a charity and then have $5oo,ooo left over. That five hundred thousand i would use for myself, family, and friends in need.

~HazelEyedBeauty

Save money for a good college, buy my friend these copic markers she REALLY wants, renovate my room, and the rest will be saved until I want to spend it.

I would tithe to church, give some to charities, put some in stocks [if you are one of those that understand buisness, the 7s or whatever], pay for my brother and mine college, maybe take a vacation or get my dad a really nice bay boat. :D

I'd save it so I can buy a nice house with a lot of land when I grow up. I'd put it in a bank that gives a lot of intrest, so the money will be worth even more by then.

I would:

- Donate some to homeless shelters, my church, and animal shelters

- I would by mangas and anime

- I would by drawing supplies

- I would by an instant messenger

and lastly...

- I would buy a laptop

I would spend it on whatever I could think of, have like 900,000 left, save it for Art Materials, for when I become a cartoonist.

I am paying for my College by working at the Library when Im old enough B) My dad will only pay for 1/4 of it, then I get to work at the place I love :3

Last edited by a moderator:
...I have college paid off...so thats no bother...

hmm...

1. Buy summer homes in Paris, Barcelona, Toyoko, Hawaii, and...London! XD

2. Buy mum and dad a nice house down in the country away from the big city for when they get older...

3. Put some in the bank (5,000) to save up and gather intrest

4. Have German language lessons

5. After lessons are finish and I can speek German, go visit the rest of my family in Germany

6. Visit other family that I haven't seen in a while.

7. Buy anime and manga and...electronics...and stuff.

8. Give rest to chairty.

Well...

I would first buy a few games, not many, and buy a bunch of manga. Then, I would donate 150,000 to have the Pretty Face manga both continued and brought to America for my enjoyment later. Buy a car, get an apartment, and save the rest in a bank account. I think that would be 800,000 in the bank. I would be living off the interest alone!

...I have college paid off...so thats no bother...
hmm...

1. Buy summer homes in Paris, Barcelona, Toyoko, Hawaii, and...London! XD

2. Buy mum and dad a nice house down in the country away from the big city for when they get older...

3. Put some in the bank (5,000) to save up and gather intrest

4. Have German language lessons

5. After lessons are finish and I can speek German, go visit the rest of my family in Germany

6. Visit other family that I haven't seen in a while.

7. Buy anime and manga and...electronics...and stuff.

8. Give rest to chairty.
You would not have enough money to buy all those houses. I think you're thinking more of an unlimited amount of money. In my town, a three bedroom house can cost over a million dollars. A decent house in any of those places you mentioned would probably cost around 900,000 dollars.

We have all the college money for me and my siblings saved up already. That's all my parents have ever really saved for. In my home, there's no question whether or not we're going to college. My dad says he'll kill us if we even think about not going to college.

If I did have enough money after buying that farm I mentioned above, I would probably spend the rest on all the animals I plan on buying. Those include, four dogs, three cats, two rabbits, four miniature cows, some chickens, two goats, a small flock of sheep, a turtle, and a few other animals.

You would not have enough money to buy all those houses. I think you're thinking more of an unlimited amount of money. In my town, a three bedroom house can cost over a million dollars. A decent house in any of those places you mentioned would probably cost around 900,000 dollars.
Buy the houses thing, your right, some of those places would cost alot but hey, A girl can dream, can't she? I wasn't being serious about the houses. Besides, how could I travel to all of those places only during the summer? lol.

But, I want a summer home somewhere to the east. I wana get out of America...just for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy the houses thing, your right, some of those places would cost alot but hey, A girl can dream, can't she? I wasn't being serious about the houses. Besides, how could I travel to all of those places only during the summer? lol. But, I want a summer home somewhere to the east. I wana get out of America...just for awhile.
It would be fun if you could have your own house for a few months in any country in the world, and then go to another country and have your own house, and just keep doing that for a few years. That's what I would do if I was a trillionaire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back