Sign in to follow this  
tlyon24

My Tama Got Married When It was 5

My Tama got married when it was 5. Is this normal?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. My Tama got married when it was 5. Is this normal?

• Yes, It's Perfectly Fine
    • No, It's Very Strange
    • I'm not sure...

Thank you for helping me! :furawatchi:

That's fine.

You didn't mention if it was thru' connecting a lot with another tama or with the Matchmaker.

You can get them married faster if you do a lot of connecting - but they still have to be adults :furawatchi: On that basis 5yrs old is not unusual.

The Matchmaker starts to visit about 3 days after your tama has evolved into an adult (and also got a job). She only starts visiting if you haven't already got your tama married through IR connecting.

She usually starts visiting when your tama is around 7yrs old (sometimes as early as 6yrs or as late as 9 yrs).

That's fine.

You didn't mention if it was thru' connecting a lot with another tama or with the Matchmaker.

You can get them married faster if you do a lot of connecting - but they still have to be adults ;) On that basis 5yrs old is not unusual.

The Matchmaker starts to visit about 3 days after your tama has evolved into an adult (and also got a job). She only starts visiting if you haven't already got your tama married through IR connecting.

She usually starts visiting when your tama is around 7yrs old (sometimes as early as 6yrs or as late as 9 yrs).

my matchmaker comes at the age of 5.

i mean just around three hours before my tama turns 6.

Dont worry - its fine.

If you had the matchmaker, then thats a llittle bit of a mystery, but if you married someone, thats fine.

look my tamagotchi was ten years old and it never gto married is that possible? :) :)

look my tamagotchi was ten years old and it never gto married is that possible? :( -_-

its possible.

its perfectly fine if it is from connecting with other tamas and also with the match maker (i think) cuz mine got married at 5 with the matchmaker

yeah that's pretty normal as long as they're an adult you can have a baby/ get your tama maried as right after it becomes an adult, if you have the right stuff (love potion/ really strong friendship and connect a lot)

My Tama was married with the Matchmakers help at 5, It's normal for me!