Can some body help me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chancedom

Reaction score
i don't know what my tama is! it looks like a whale thing, and i serisouly need help with my v2. first of all whats the bump game?and if i get a costume 4 tipeing all 5 codes can i get it off my tama?And i really need big info on the new characters! :lol:and the whale is on my v.1 my v2 comes in 3 days

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can't help you with the characters but I can help you with everything else. The bump game is a game when you are a teen+up, you play the game and when it says PUSH you press B and a line pops out and it goes back and forth really fast, you need to land with as much power as you can. This game is very hard. And yes when you put the costume on your tamagotchi it will come off when you go to bed. And one last thing, I'm pretty sure your tamagotchi is a Hanatchi. If it is it should have a big nose, eats fish and sundaes and it's gifts are a wig and bubble. Hope I helped. :D

B) *OMG* YOU GOT HANATCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE R SO RARE! ive only had the robot! :D

:unsure: *OMG* YOU GOT HANATCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE R SO RARE! ive only had the robot! :unsure:
Hanatchis are not rare at all, I get them all the time. :) :( I also get robotchi all the time. :blink: To get Hanatchi you must have an ichigotchi or a Hinotamatchi. :)

its a hani...whater you call it.oh and thanks on the other questions

Last edited by a moderator:
:unsure: :ph34r: :wub: It doesn't matter what character you get, as long as you are happy with your tama. If your not, their are plenty of websites that tell you the methods of getting a different tama character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back