School's almost out!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Matchmaker

Reaction score
I am so excited 'cause school is almost out for the year. My last day is May 29th. When is your's?

Matchy :D

Last edited by a moderator:
my was supposed to be june 1st, but since we had 2 snow days its 5th.

oh yea june 1st is a friday.

I get out the 31st of May.

I finally won't have to pilfer through massive piles of Pre-Algerbra and Science homework!! :(

And best of all I'm going to move to my mom's. ^.^

Somewhere at the end of June; the 28th I think.

I don't want this year to end. :( It was awsome.

We have 15 more days left together. The offical day we get let out is June 4th. Though I wish we could have spent more time in school, I just love it there! I would live there if I could. So what's everyone's summer plans? I have really nothing planned. Possibly a few camping trips, or canoeing. Most likely seeing my grandma in Oak Park, Illinois. BTW I live in Green River, Wyoming. Quite far but it is so fun out there. I love seeong my cousins.Their hilarious!

I get let out on May 25th. But I really only have like 4 days left of school. Because next week we work everyday but one day because we are going bowling. Then the next week its full fun and games and acticites and stuff! So heck ya! I am WAY pumped.

You guys are quite lucky to get out so early. :)

Man, how I wish I was one of you!

Our school has a while to go yet... June 28'th.

It all depends on when you're going back, though.

Mine's September 10'th.

-Rachel

You guys are quite lucky to get out so early. :) Man, how I wish I was one of you!

Our school has a while to go yet... June 28'th.

It all depends on when you're going back, though.

Mine's September 10'th.

-Rachel
I usually go back around August 23rd. I know a little girl (she's six) and her school ends at the end of June, and she starts school around August 2nd.

I get out the 31st of May.I finally won't have to pilfer through massive piles of Pre-Algerbra and Science homework!! ^_^

And best of all I'm going to move to my mom's. ^.^
You get out on the same day as me! Cool! Our buses get called at 9:55 am and school is out!!!!!!!! Next day I have a band concert and on June 9th.....VACATION!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back