Victoria's Secret

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

molly112194

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]Do you shop there? I do! I love their PINK Collection. Their pants are AWESOME!!!!!!! Just curious? I love EVERYTHING THERE! AND THERE Beauty Rush lip gloss IS THE BEST! [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah- not exactly.

Well, really I wouldn't know. I don't go in there [i know real mature xD].

They could cut down on all those bra ads, it's discustin. xY

I love love love their bras! o la la ... but I still ask my mom to pick up a few for me cause im not so into the going there ... only cause its in the mall and I HATE THE MALL ..... but if it opend like out of a mall def!

Haha, yeah. I like their $50 dollar wireless bras. Expensive, but they're so comfrotable.

And I like their Pink underwear.

bamcr

I never went in there but I don't think I will till im a little bit older. :puroperatchi:

P.S. If it was your birthday I would know EXACTLY what to get you! :chohimetchi:

I love love love their bras! o la la ... but I still ask my mom to pick up a few for me cause im not so into the going there ... only cause its in the mall and I HATE THE MALL ..... but if it opend like out of a mall def!
No I don't like to go there. Too many bras, underwear, etc. on those models with um...big...erm...well you know what I mean right? :D The only time I go in there is when I HAVE to go in there with my mom.

And who hates the mall?! :) :( ;) ;) lol

I've learned to be mature in stores like Victoria's Secret. :D

As my Mom says "When people spot us buying underwear, think of this- at least we wear it!"

I love their PINK collection and Makeup. So cool!

-Rachel

Gah- not exactly.Well, really I wouldn't know. I don't go in there [i know real mature xD].

haha what's so discusting about bras? Sorry but thats hilarious!!

haha what's so discusting about bras? Sorry but thats hilarious!!
Nothing. But on some of the commercials [where I am anyways] it's pretty nasty- especialy when your ten year old brother is in the room. @.@

Well I have never been there. I live in a small town. I have heard about it. But never been there. Doesnt it sale bra's and panties? I didnt know they sold make up and clothes. Sounds like a good store though!

Well I have never been there. I live in a small town. I have heard about it. But never been there. Doesnt it sale bra's and panties? I didnt know they sold make up and clothes. Sounds like a good store though!
I didn't know they sold clothes or makeup either, until last year. In fourth grade, one of my friends had a jacket from Victoria's Secret, and we all told her it was made from old underwear. She never wore it again. Then, last year, the subject of her jacket came up, and she told me that she got another jacket from there. Then, I seemed confused, so she told me they make things besides underwear, like clothing and makeup. So, she got some lip gloss out of her backpack and showed it to me. And what do you know? It had "Victoria's Secret" imprinted on the lid.

I have been there quite a few times. They have great clothes there. I have some pants from there and a few shirts. I really like their PINK collection also. This is my opinion but I don't see why people (as in girls 5-12) see it so disguisding there. Well I do see why 5-8 year olds may think it is nasty. I'm 12 and no it is not disguisding there it is normal, see one day you'll be shopping there too. Just because they sell bras and underwear doesn't mean it is nasty. Like Rachel said "at least they know we wear them" I like there clothes they are comfy. Well that is just my opinion that It is NOT Disguisding at Victoria's Secret.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I don't shop there yet. I just go get bras and undies from Limited Too, so much comfiness!! But I will have to some time in life, preferrab;y in my teen age and adult years. ;)

Agreed. Some of those Adds are a Little Sleazy. Not to mention that Alot of Guys Just Stare o_O

. Especially when the Cameras (on the commercial, or billboard) Zoom Into the Picture of the Bra while the model/person is wearing it.

I have been there quite a few times. They have great clothes there. I have some pants from there and a few shirts. I really like their PINK collection also. This is my opinion but I don't see why people (as in girls 5-12) see it so disguisding there. Well I do see why 5-8 year olds may think it is nasty. I'm 12 and no it is not disguisding there it is normal, see one day you'll be shopping there too. Just because they sell bras and underwear doesn't mean it is nasty. Like Rachel said "at least they know we wear them" I like there clothes they are comfy. Well that is just my opinion that It is NOT Disguisding at Victoria's Secret.
I never said the store was nasty or anything, just the comercials. ;]

I'm 13+ anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back