WHAT THE!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharitamigirl

Reaction score
Well, I had lost my Tamagotchi Angel for about a week, and I heard it change, and found it, but when it had changed, it turned into shiny POOP! What in the blazes happened here?!

Here's a picture, I took it RIGHT after I found it, and I DIDNT do anything to it!

Clicky!

Ahhh. You have gotten the character Unichikun, one of the two characters in Tamagotchi Angel that you can recieve with enough bad care. Sorry to say.

DONT WORRY ITS A CHARACTER

[SIZE=21pt] IM A CRAZY PERSON[/SIZE]

!!!

Where did u buy a tamagotchi angel? Can u please tell me cuz i really want one.

[SIZE=21pt]IT'S A SECRET CHARACTER!!! IT'S A SECRET CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

(Don't blame me if I'm wrong.)

But there's another secret character that kind of looks like that. But it has a face.

(I'm not sure if you get it because of bad care though. It kinda looks like so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, there is a similar one. The thing is, they are just two different sprites for the same character. This is because the english and japenese versions are slightly different, and to define this beyond the text, the sprites were changerd. The Unuchikun with the face is on the japenese, i belive... ^_^

The transated name of your tama *i`ve read on may sites* is lucky poop! That`s the one i want my tama to evolve into whenever i manage to get an angel! ^___^ congrats onthe find!

Wow! An UNCHIKUN! That's my friend's favourite character.

Unchikun is known as the Lucky Poo and appears if you haven't touched your Tamagotchi Angel for ages.

Uhh... just so you know. Lucky poop isn't a character that evolved from a tama it means your tama is dead. But if you got lucky poop from the baby angelgotchi then you really are lucky, geting that kind of lucky poop means that it's not dead but it's accualy alive and you can play with it and... well your just really lucky if that happens! but if you got the dead poop then pressing any button will make it go away, but there's a rumor that says says if you keep the dead lucky poop with you, you will be more lucky, so I would keep that thing for a week. :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back