13th birthday!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keekster94

Reaction score
Hey guess what! I'm turning 13 June 19! But anyways i'm planing a HUGE party. It's kinda like a Sweet 16 party but it would be Sweet 13! lol. I need to have everything planned out by May 28. I get out of school for summer vacation May 30. So I have no idea where to have my party, what time the party will be, or what day the party will be! I need help!!! :furawatchi: :wacko: :angry:

Here's some ideas where I want my party to be:

~at a playground (the reason for this place is so me and my friends can act silly and know we look stupid playing on a playground for little kids...like a public playground though-not a school playground. :) )

~at my house

That's all I have so far. PLEASE HELP ME! I NEED IDEAS!!! :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just turned thirteen recently too! :furawatchi: (Except I didn't have a birthday party.)

How many people do you think you will invite to your party? The amount of people you invite might impact where you will have your party. In fifth grade (I was in a split class, with fourth and fifth graders.) one of the fourth graders in my class had a birthday party on the last day of school. She lived in a real mansion, which was close to the school. On the last day of school (we got out early), everyone in my class walked to her house together, and we went swimming in her big indoor and outdoor pool. It was tons of fun! It might be fun to have your party on the last day of school, and if your parents allow it, you could have a sleepover party too!

Wow a mansion?! That's awesome! xD Well on this list of people to invite to my party I made it has like, 37 people. :wacko: :angry: I think i'll have it at the playground thing! xDD :) Thanks for the ideas! But I need more just in case! lol :furawatchi:

Wow a mansion?! That's awesome! xD Well on this list of people to invite to my party I made it has like, 37 people. :wacko: :angry: I think i'll have it at the playground thing! xDD :) Thanks for the ideas! But I need more just in case! lol :furawatchi:
Thirty-seven people? Thats a lot! Are you going to have food at the party too? Or just fun and games?

Have it at the park, and maybe even make it a Luai themed party! (Hawaain type party!) Thats what I'm doing, except at my house with my pool and then were roasting marshmallows in my dfire pit, and swimming some more, and its a slumber party so were staying up azll night.

But do what ever you want, I'm just suggesting. :mimitchi:

Have a masked ball! Lol, my friend had one when she hit double-digits (10) It was really fun, u had 2 guess who your friends were. Sounds a bit weird, but its cool

How bout a party at home?

That's what I'm doing for my 12 b-day on the 26th. Super loud music, movies, sleepover, retarded webcam vids, WATERMELON SMASHING COMPTETION! (JK)

No matter what kind of party you throw make sure you don't stress yourself out because then you probably will forget somthin' big. Let your famliy and friends plan the party too. One thing: make sure it is FUN!

A park seems like the best choice for thirty seven people. Or maybe you could rent out a public pool- that's what my friend did for her last party.

Go to your local thertre, and ask if you can hire a room for aprox 3 hours. Most let you, and even let you hire disco lights and karoke. Have all the fun you want!

P.S. I gave you that option cause that's where I'm having my 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back