YAY! OH NO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

club penguin

Reaction score
well, its club penguin again, you might have read last nights poston why my v3 was still a teen, well he changed a little after i sent the THANK-YOU post. i once again have 2 questions: #1, i think my v3 is a secret character! :D white, with a black middle, and black lines for arms,his fore-head is black and his eyes are rectangles with dots inside. his lips are white and when he moves he opens his mouth and u can see white teeth inside. does anyone no what this might be or at least pull me up a character chart? thanx.#2 both my tamas are 4 years old. on the friends list they have four hearts, BUT THEY WONT GET MARRIED!!!!! ^_^ PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your 2# they are probably too young. 1# it might be a paparitchi.

tamablues

thanx but they are both 4 years old!thanx on the character thing, ill check and see if i can find a chart to tell me if your rite

Your 2# they are probably too young. 1# it might be a paparitchi.tamablues
YAYAAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A PAPARATCHI! :mimitchi:

SORRY I HAVE A MEGOTCHI

BUT STILL, DONT POST IF IT DOESNT HELP ANYBODY! :( B) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

THANK-YOU!

its ok. and it doesnt matter now about my tama marrying anyone because my v4 died.

You need to be older to get married. At least 5+. Or.. I dont know.

oh darn. :p :D :angry: :angry: :angry:

*&%$*$#%$#&*(()^$!@$@#$@$##%&$^%%&*$^*($&&$(%^^*&*&^* waaaaaaaaka waka waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaka

#1 ok, try Tamagotchi Version 4 character Chart :mametchi: , #2 you have to do present in order for them to have a baby! :nyatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
its ok. and it doesnt matter now about my tama marrying anyone because my v4 died.
ooh. *cries for you and your deceased tama* so sorry! :D *cries more* happened to my v3 recently.... it hurts! you can make a memorial if you wish...

hmmm....... don't know....... hmmmmmm.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back