New tamagotchis ideas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cakexgotchi_x3

Reaction score
I wonder if they might be ... A v5 and up? So I have some ideas for v5+ I hope you like them and, Tell your own too!

- Send Mail to friends(like text messaging)

- IM(Instant messenger)ing friends, by mail.

- "Eating" the fortune cookie. If it has good fortune, Your tama will be very happy, Fine Fortune, Your tama will be fine and nothing will really happen... BAD fortune, Your tamagotchi will lose her/his happiness points.

- Meeting people and friends on your computer! That'd be an easier way to connect and you won't get too lonely! =D

- Houses , I mean tamagotchis should have homes In Tamatown! So they can put their items and furniture and souvenirs in some place in their house.

- Use of the bank, Save money and get intrest!

- Use of the hospital, Your tamagotchi may get a broken leg or somthing! Vist him/her daily!

- Security would be nice... But it's expensive but has a 80% chance of keeping out robbers!

- Dressing up your pet, We have clothing but... Are pets do funny poses with them... Dressing them up would be cool!

That's all I have now! :mimitchi:

[SIZE=14pt] Those ideas are excellent! :p B) :) it would be good if bandai could look at these and see what they could add to the V4.5 tamagotchi, before it is comes out in shops! i would love it if my tamagotchi lived in a house on tamatown! and if they could keep out the robber! :p :D these ideas are brilliant in my opinion! i have loads of friends who have a tamagotchi and we talk about them all the time! i would love to send them messeges from a tamagotchi! we would never get bored! [/SIZE] B) :p :D :p :eek: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] Those ideas are excellent! :p B) :D it would be good if bandai could look at these and see what they could add to the V4.5 tamagotchi, before it is comes out in shops! i would love it if my tamagotchi lived in a house on tamatown! and if they could keep out the robber! :p :D these ideas are brilliant in my opinion! i have loads of friends who have a tamagotchi and we talk about them all the time! i would love to send them messeges from a tamagotchi! we would never get bored! [/SIZE] B) :p :D :angry: :D :eek:
Heh Heh, Thanks... I hope they are in v5 and up~ :D

i think it would be really cool if you can access tamatown from the tamagotchi itself.

[SIZE=14pt] I have a few ideas! I hope you like them! B) [/SIZE]

- you can buy different types of houses for your tamagotchi on tamatown! if you dont have that much money, you can buy a flat! if you are rich, you can buy a mansion!

-When you buy your tamagotchi a house, you can buy different furniture and equipment!

The better your house is, the more things you can buy for it! you can buy it different beds to sleep i at night, and different types of baths and showers so that your tamagotchi can feel relaxed and have good hygiene!

- your tamagotchi can have skill points for different things! e.g you can buy your tamagotchi garden tools and dig up your garden and increase in gardening skill points! you can buy it a watering can and train it to water flowers and grow roses and sunflowers and many more flowers and give some to your friends and give them to a gardening shop and trade them to get loads of good money! you can also buy it a gym so that it can increase in strength! you can train it to cook good food and eat it and increase in cooking skill points! you can buy your tama a good dishwasher to clean up dishes and it can drink different drinks and train it to make cocktails and lemonade and loads of good drinks!

- you can invite your friends over to your house and show off your great houses to each other and help each other around the house! you can connect with your friends to visit their house!

[SIZE=14pt] Thats all i have for Now! :p :lol: B) :p i hope you like my ideas! i will try to think of some more! bye! :D B) :p [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they are all good ideas ecksept the cost will be like 100+! :p so try not to make them too teknical or no one will by them becouse their too exspencive!

Yes those are some other good ideas! . :) I hope Bandai sees this! Mimitchi_Lover_75239 houses and more skill points are great ideas! Evil Mimitchi , Yeah it'd be kewl if we could see their dreams. Then i wouldn't have to change the time too much lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back