Sign in to follow this  
janeliz

sudden death

Hi! I've had a v4 since February, and was on my 6th generation. I generally take very good care of my tamas, and so I was shocked today when mine died. I had last seen it at 1:30, when it was all happy and just one hungry. Then, at 3:00, when I checked next, it was dead (angel)! I have left my tamas for that long countless times, and they were just fine. This particular tama was a teenager. Did something happen as a glitch? Or can a tama die that quickly?? How?

I'm really sad. I had so many items, souvenirs, history. Grrr!

janeliz

it's ok. What tamagotchi was it?If it was a ringotchi, well, my friend Samantha told be ringotchis die easily.

Hmm, that's odd. Maybe a glitch? And sorry for your loss. B)

Hope I helped,

xxx

;) -Mimitchi- :P

This was a young Mametchi, a boy. It sounds as if this can happen so quickly?

I remember once having an oldie and letting him die (it was my daughter's and she was devastated to have an oldie). I put it in a drawer and it took like a whole day to die. I never thought this could happen within an hour and a half!

janeliz

It can. It's just....sorta random sometimes. I used to leave my tamagotchis unpaused (2nd grade before I knew how to pause my v1) and they survived (though sick and hungry) so........................

Maybe it is that you hadn't used (pressed any buttons) your tama for about 2 hours? :) :wub: :P

I think it got sick when you were gone, and when you didn't cure it, it got sicker and died. This is what happened to my old tama. :D :P :angry:

that's weird since i always leave my tamas in my room and sometimes forget them...but they are just hugry and unhappy sometimes full of poo hopefully they haven't eaten any and sick

well i don't know about your past experiences with or whatever, but teens/kids/babies can wait a lot less longer when you just leave them for a while. they can die faster, too, when they're fat :)

That's happened to me once, too. I was so angry because I had like every souvenir and loads of items...And it was a really high generation too. *sigh* But yeah, like that one person said, it probably got sick and died from that. =(

that happend to me 2. i used to to leave it alone for 6 hours (school) so i took it to school one day and left it alone for 2 hours and it died!!! :angry: :angry: :D

It's death was very sudden...

maybe it was the last straw for your tama...

so sorry about its death.....

School can seriously be a nuisance when it comes to Tamagotchis. I usually check up on mine during break or right before my class will start. If you put it on silent, then the beeps won't be heard.

It's very difficult though. I understand. =(

I got scared when my tama had the fish pole i reset it, then hit reset word!