sudden death

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

janeliz

Reaction score
Hi! I've had a v4 since February, and was on my 6th generation. I generally take very good care of my tamas, and so I was shocked today when mine died. I had last seen it at 1:30, when it was all happy and just one hungry. Then, at 3:00, when I checked next, it was dead (angel)! I have left my tamas for that long countless times, and they were just fine. This particular tama was a teenager. Did something happen as a glitch? Or can a tama die that quickly?? How?

I'm really sad. I had so many items, souvenirs, history. Grrr!

janeliz

it's ok. What tamagotchi was it?If it was a ringotchi, well, my friend Samantha told be ringotchis die easily.

Hmm, that's odd. Maybe a glitch? And sorry for your loss. B)

Hope I helped,

xxx

;) -Mimitchi- :p

This was a young Mametchi, a boy. It sounds as if this can happen so quickly?

I remember once having an oldie and letting him die (it was my daughter's and she was devastated to have an oldie). I put it in a drawer and it took like a whole day to die. I never thought this could happen within an hour and a half!

janeliz

It can. It's just....sorta random sometimes. I used to leave my tamagotchis unpaused (2nd grade before I knew how to pause my v1) and they survived (though sick and hungry) so........................

Maybe it is that you hadn't used (pressed any buttons) your tama for about 2 hours? :) :wub: :p

I think it got sick when you were gone, and when you didn't cure it, it got sicker and died. This is what happened to my old tama. :D :p :angry:

that's weird since i always leave my tamas in my room and sometimes forget them...but they are just hugry and unhappy sometimes full of poo hopefully they haven't eaten any and sick

well i don't know about your past experiences with or whatever, but teens/kids/babies can wait a lot less longer when you just leave them for a while. they can die faster, too, when they're fat :)

That's happened to me once, too. I was so angry because I had like every souvenir and loads of items...And it was a really high generation too. *sigh* But yeah, like that one person said, it probably got sick and died from that. =(

that happend to me 2. i used to to leave it alone for 6 hours (school) so i took it to school one day and left it alone for 2 hours and it died!!! :angry: :angry: :D

School can seriously be a nuisance when it comes to Tamagotchis. I usually check up on mine during break or right before my class will start. If you put it on silent, then the beeps won't be heard.

It's very difficult though. I understand. =(

I got scared when my tama had the fish pole i reset it, then hit reset word!

That's odd! A teen dying in an hour and a half? I have no experience with dead tamas, because I've never had one die! I've had tamas for over two years; perhaps I'm just good at caring :D . But my sister has had, like, three tamas die. So I know that it's hard when one dies. I've accidentally left my tamas many places over the years, the worst for five hours :eek: and they've always been super poopy and needed tons of care, but they've always fully recovered. The only explanation I can think of is that poor care slowly ate away at it's health, and it probably got sick and couldn't handle it.

:) GozarutchiGuy :eek:

well you did say that your tama had only one hungry heart right?

it would be dead within an hour with only one hungry heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back