Help with my new v2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_grl

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hi :) [/SIZE]

I got my v2 2 dayz ago now,

I don't get this "heading game". :unsure:

and I've got a character called "young MAMETCHI"

I dont really get the characters on the thing, and how the babies can connect. :blink:

Does anyone know wheather the matchmaker comes like on the v1? :unsure:

Do they have two tamababies, or two eggs? :)

Ok,

please reply,

tama_grl.

heres the link 2 most of the v2 charactersmost v2 characters i dont get the heading game either babies connect like:go 2 the heart pixel click the middle button(b button)on both of the tamagotchis it say which play mate ver.2 or ver.1 if ur connecting with a v1 select ver.1 if ur connectig with v2 select v2,after thats dont select if u want 2 play a game or give a present then just do regular connecting like on v1.

and sence i got my v2 like a few days ago i dont no if the matchmaker comes like on v1 or if they have tamababies or eggs.

Well, when the ball falls, you have to press left or right to go under the ball,then make sure once you are under it, right away,press the middle button(B button) and your tama will hit the ball. By the way, I also have a Young Mametchi. :angry:

I have been connecting my Version 1 with my Version 2 today and yes they have tama babies.

Just remember that the adults must be of opposite sex, you must have all 4 love hearts and they need to be an adult for more than 1 day.

I don't know about if the matchmaker comes yet. I'd rather have tama babies, its' quicker and you don't have to wait.

The jumping game is pretty simple once you get used to it. When a ball falls as soon as you see it click A to go to the right and C to go to the left, and as soon as your under the ball hit B to jump up and hit the ball. :angry:

I just didn't want to leave without one more little tip for the heading game. After you hit the ball go back to the middle that way you don't have to race across the whole screen to bump the ball. It's harder that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back