Sign in to follow this  
Ammietia

Beeping inside the Tama

:unsure: I was watching TV and i heard this beeping and i thought my Tama was calling me but it was low and it got louder when i put my ear up to my Tamagotchi, and there was a faint beeping, my mom heard it too when i put it up to her ear so its just not me. does anyone else know whats going on? ive only had it for about 2 days now. :unsure: :blink:

[quote name='tamagotchigirl2' date='Jun 26 2005, 03:38 PM']UMMM...no offense but THATS NOT A PROBELEM ITS NORMAL IT MEANS ITS WORKING[/quote]
Mm Hm...that is right! :unsure:

if u keep the sound on it wastes batteries
so waybe the battery wuz dyeing
just a thought

hmmmm mine doesnt beep but bbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[quote name='KRISTER**' date='Jul 1 2005, 11:16 AM'] :lol:  that peebing is the heart beat  :lol: [/quote]
It's not really the heart beat, it's the movement of the tama. When u see ur tama moving and u hear the beeping, that means the tama is working and it's just moving around. And Krister**, u put peebing instead of beeping.

Ok, the beeping is normal. It signafies that the tamagotchi is working. Except this is a "bug". This is the problem that faces BanDai. This beeping makes the batteries go down fast.

mine does it when the sound is off

Yeah my beepings fairly loud when the sound is on (loud wen u put it to ur ear that is) and softer when the sounds off. This is only on my V2 Connexion. It didn't happen on my V1 Connexion.