Beeping inside the Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ammietia

Reaction score
:unsure: I was watching TV and i heard this beeping and i thought my Tama was calling me but it was low and it got louder when i put my ear up to my Tamagotchi, and there was a faint beeping, my mom heard it too when i put it up to her ear so its just not me. does anyone else know whats going on? ive only had it for about 2 days now. :unsure: :blink:

UMMM...no offense but THATS NOT A PROBELEM ITS NORMAL IT MEANS ITS WORKING

if u keep the sound on it wastes batteries

so waybe the battery wuz dyeing

just a thought

:lol:   that peebing is the heart beat  :lol:
It's not really the heart beat, it's the movement of the tama. When u see ur tama moving and u hear the beeping, that means the tama is working and it's just moving around. And Krister**, u put peebing instead of beeping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, the beeping is normal. It signafies that the tamagotchi is working. Except this is a "bug". This is the problem that faces BanDai. This beeping makes the batteries go down fast.

Yeah my beepings fairly loud when the sound is on (loud wen u put it to ur ear that is) and softer when the sounds off. This is only on my V2 Connexion. It didn't happen on my V1 Connexion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back