how long is ur hair?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine's about shoulder length when I have it all down. When it's up, it hovers above my shoulders.

Just above my shoulders.

I did get my hair cut shorter, like half way down my neck but then It grew back so fast xD.

My mummy said that if your hair grows fast it means its healthy xD.

So thats always good to know that you have healthy hair. :p

~Mango

i really don't no how to explain myn it is really wierd ok lets see it is on my shoulders only just but i guess i will call it spikey at the bottom i will try to find a pic that looks like my hair an dpost it :p

Mine is above my shoulder's. I wish it would grow out. :'-(

mine is about at mii shoulders, but it curls alot so when i straighten it its a little below mii shoulders

Mine is An inch or two above my shoulders. I might get it cut again though, and im dying it next month. ^^ (me Gonna be a REDhead. XD)

Last time I checked it was about...ermm. 2 feet. But I think that was off [being bigger though]. But I mean off by a little. I have to cut it in a couple of months because my stylist says at the age I am in it's not good to have it long according to Hormone changes and your hair become thinner and if it is this long it could come out or something like that, but i don't want to take any chances so I am just going to cut it. =P. Prolly gonna chop it off to the middle of my back, but at least I could play with my hair after that. I am going to be sad after that though because I've grown my hair for so long =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back