do you have or want a bf?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you so call want a boyfriend, then what's the whole point of having one, I mean you can't be like "I WANT A BOYFRIEND!!". I'm sure one day you will find one :p , best wishes.

I don't have one. Not sure I want one.

My friend and I are *kinda* together, but it's not official.. If that makes sense at all o.o'

-EDIT-

Hokay, nevermind xP We made it official today! So yis. I have a boyfriend.

Last edited by a moderator:
You shouldnt want a boyfriend just for the point of having a boyfriend... yeah, guys are humans too, imagine f*****g that

Welll... theres this boy... I like him, he likes me back... we go to footy and rugby practise together... we hang out like crazy... but I wouldn't say BOYFRIEND.

Socks...x

No, and I Don't plan on having one...

Having a boyfriend/girlfriend requires a lot of work.

For one, you need a strong healthy relationship with a boy(including having a first step as a BFF; e.t.c)

I'm still in elementary school, what do I need one for :rolleyes: To look cool? No, I still have a lot of work to do on my studies.

There may require tons of break-ups if you find any further difficulties.

Which means you may feel so sad, there wouldn't be a such to you as having a school, friends, e.t.c.

And wouldn't life be harder for those who have to hear your complaints OVER and OVER again :eek:

A boyfriend is also like having a pet. If it dies, you'll have to learn how to move on, a very hard step :p

If it commits a crime, there is a letdown. Emotional pains hurt the most BTW

Pyonchit worte:

Well, I'm so glad that I have a good life. But when I just feel down in the dumps, I draw.Thats just the best way to get rid of stress, do something you love more then anything else in the world.
Heres a way to cope with your pain:

Evanescense wrote:

I can be depressed sometimes... I've had a really really hard time the past 2 weeks and about 2 weeks before that I was all depressed for like a month. I keep smiling but sometimes it hurts so much inside. I'm so sick of feeling all bad. I'm trying my hardest to move on (my bf and i just broke up and he was my first REAL bf... I loved and love him so much....)
I get all anxious and I am the "Dear Abby" of my friends so i get all wrapped up in the drama.... it all builds up inside of me and one day it just breaks and I have a break down. I have litterally gotten sick from all of that.

A lot of times i'm just really sad....
Remember, this is one life you have, so make it worthwhile, make it right, because you never know what could happen next... :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi:

P.S: There is a similar topic to this* Forgot the name though B) ...

[SIZE=12pt]If you mean 'best friend', then I've got a whole bunch. If you mean 'boyfriend', though, I can't really say I want one until at least a year or two later...[/SIZE]

Unless you mean just guy friends. Then I've also got a whole bunch. But I don't really think it's in a boy/girl sort of way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back