NO FAIR

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wanted that robo tamagotchi but I keep getting mimitchis and memitchis why? I want a masktichi!!! B) ^_^ :wub:
WHAT? You've GOT to be joking..........surely????

i would kill for a mimitchi or memitchi (actiually have a young mimitchi at moment - v excited... :unsure: :ph34r: :wub: )

and when i get a masktchi - well its too rude to post here :)

?? My tamagotchis is in gen 2 I got two tamagotchis my friend had to go to another area so I have to babysit his tama for 3 days and it is the onion guy than I played it for 5 hours than it evolved into a mimitchi and I was surprised and in vershion 1 I got a young mimitchi it evolved into a mimitchi!! :unsure:

grr same here i ahte gettin those too i always wanted sumin diffrent...grrr i always get those no mater how much i neglect it or anything.

well if u want a different tama dont take such "perfect" care of it...i always wanted a mimitchi but never got 1!

:( Well I always get mimitchi and mametchis too. To not get them you have to slack off, let go, don't pay as much attention to your tamagotchi as you used too. It's hard at first but d0n't worryI'm sure you can do it. :huh: :( :D :huh:

Well, First let me congratulate you for taking good care of your tama, my fellow Inuyasha, :huh: to get a robotchi, :huh: you need to be on an even generation, and when you get a teen character, only praise, thats it! Hanatchi is the same, but an odd generation. If anybody needs help getting a character in V.1 I can help!!! Just PM me! :huh:

actually to get a robotchi u must b on even gen and get a young mimitchi or oniotchi as a teen

and u must not b completely neglectful but neglectful to its body needs..which suposedly means playing jump and wat not

I've goten all the characters (exept the secret character and the elder characters). :) :D ;)

yeah ive never had enything like that i always get hanatchi or robotchi
Ur lucky I always get mimitchis and memitchis I also remember that wat happened to his tamagotchi. I was playing (babysitting) my best friend's tamagotchi he had to go to hawii for 3 days he h8ted taking care of his tamagotchi when he could surf and swim with the fishes he had an oniongotchi I played with him for at least 3 hours than, he evolved into a mimitchi!!! :(

I think I know why you are getting them all the time. :(

You get those when you take perfect care of them.

If you want a Maskitchi( :( ) feed it a lot of snacks :(

I think I know why you are getting them all the time. B) You get those when you take perfect care of them.

If you want a Maskitchi( :( ) feed it a lot of snacks :(
Sry I rarly feed it snacks only when they dont wanna eat its meal (only 1 per day) also I feed it some meals and I let them play games when thier bored Now I have : 3 mimitchis, 2 memitchis, 4 young mimitchis, 2 itomamagotchis (strawberry guy) and 1 very secret charater that not even the website let u see them its its a young memitchi!!!!!! :blink: :D :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back