how to send a tama to shcool

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatrainerrulez

Reaction score
i want to send my tama to school but i dont know how. also i want to what the mail is for

If your Tamagotchi character is already enrolled in pre-school, school, or has a job, you can send her there by activating the heart icon in the upper right corner of the V4 screen, then select WORK from that menu. When the AWAY sign appears on the screen press the B (middle) button to see what they're doing, or press the C (right) button to cancel and have your Tamagotchi character return to your V4 Tamagotchi right away.

i want to send my tama to school but i dont know how. also i want to what the mail is for
Binary already splendidly answered your question about how to send your tama to school, so I'll pick up on the mail question.

You can get various kinds of mail, fortune, letters, and special announcements.

The fortune mail is the "star" mail, you get it in the morning, generally, and it tells you how lucky (or unlucky) your tama is going to be when playing games, when connecting with other tamas, or in their overall health. One star in a section is lousy, 3 stars is the best. No biggie if you get 1 star in a section, though, the fortune mail isn't all that critical, and it changes soon enough.

The letters can contain good news or bad news. Good news might be a present, or a heart that makes your tama happy. Bad news could be a snake or poo that drains your happy hearts, or a robber that takes some of your gotchi points.

The special announcements are the [!] mail. You get them when your toddler graduates from pre-school and when they graduate from elementary school and gets a job.

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back