Are you goth, preppy, emo, etc.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What type o person are you?

• Preppy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goth

• Girly

• Tom-boy

• Emo

• Nerd

• cool & popular

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What promesse said, people don't label themselves. Most of them know by their instincts, but honestly, I find it VERY amusing to hear what people think they are. Some may think they're cool and popular, but they could just be somebody looking for attention ;) Hint, Hint? BTW, what grade are you in BTW? You shouldn't be worrying about this stuff. I think it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

P.S: There was another topic like this called "Are you cool?" or something like that. its exactly like this, and it makes me wonder how people on TT don't understand that the majority of the people don't care :huh: B)

I am known as #1 prep and I am VERY VERY girly, and, cool and popular.

Hey, I didn't label myself!

~Tamasweet

None.

I find it stupid that people tend to label themselves. I also find it amusing that people label themselves, for something they are not. It's getting annoying, and childish. All of them know that it's not "cool" to label yourself and others, but yet they need to do it. It's a craving, they label everything they see. And for some people, it hurts.

And I'm not surprised to see alot of people, labeling themsleves as, "me". Well of course you are, everyone knows that.

Hey, only soup cans need labels.

Labels are made for cans. Labeling yourself 'Cool', 'Awesome', 'Popular', and 'Pretty' can make someone feel bad about themselves.

There's no need for labels :huh: .

But then...how would we label pie? Like cherry pie would just be cherry-AUGH!!!!!

I currently label myself stupid! :huh: ;)

PIE ROCKS.

I like my label other-person-given label; crazy, but smart. Another being "The second smartest kid in the class". I like being called crazy more.

PIE ROCKS.
I like my label other-person-given label; crazy, but smart. Another being "The second smartest kid in the class". I like being called crazy more.
Yay Spongebobiac! (i'm not goin on Blogagotchi anymore)

"Lables are for cans". I love that quote.

If someone gave me a 'label' It would either be, annoying, prep, or...evil. or maybe wierd and quiet at school...I don't know. But people, don't get caught up in the clique lable stuff. It gets annoying. Besides, people who give you lables are probally jelous of you in some way if they give you a bad one. So just don't get caught up in it as I said.

Once again, "Lables are for cans."

Er, people don't really [as far as I know] label me.

I guess some could say 'Jesus freak' which in my case is a good thing! xD

Bah. I've been labeled so many things by people. If I put them all together, I'd be a mutt xP

Most my friends can't even think of a label for me. I'm just Heather. I'm usually labeled as gothic *shrug* I don't consider myself to be anything.

Labels are for cans, not people. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back