Click here if ya luv ya tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_guru

Reaction score
:unsure: Do you have a problem? Batteries running out, confused about a game?, anything!!!, post a message , and the tamagotchi guru will save the day!!!! Remember, the name, tamagotchi_guru!!!!

This topic is in the wrong place. Also, mangorox, has been hacked. That is the hacker that replied.^

:ph34r: For your information, mangorox, if you hate tamagotchi's so much, then mabey you shouldn't be a member of TAMA TALK. Not to be rude or anything, but your a jerk. I have read your disgusting language in various places in the site, and if you do it again, i will report you to the Administrator :angry:

:ph34r: For your information, mangorox, if you hate tamagotchi's so much, then mabey you shouldn't be a member of TAMA TALK. Not to be rude or anything, but your a jerk. I have read your disgusting language in various places in the site, and if you do it again, i will report you to the Administrator :angry:
its not mangorox - she has been hacked by someone - i'm sure she'd never say anything like that or pm nasty messages to all her friends

and it already been reported

This is the Departures section..I think this should be elsewhere....and I dont think mangerox would say something like that...It must be her Hacker...

please do not post things in the wrong forum. this is 4 people who are leaving tamatalk a while, not 4 people who want to help others with their tamagotchi.

Don't get mad, they were just trying to help! :) And please ignore the post by "mangorox" because she's been hacked. That was the hacker that replied.

well i wasn't really getting mad, i am just sick of people telling me not to post things in the wrong spots. I am just new to this site, so please don't push me around :) :ph34r: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back