Losing points going to preschool?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

li_meiling

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I don't know if this is a glitch or if this is normal, because this has never happened to me before, so I have to ask.

I currently have a Mizutamatchi (toddler), and it's a boy. He got the [!] to go to preschool today. However, when I took him, although he gained points in arts/fashion and social/kindness, he lost quite a few skill points in the intelligence category. I've had a Mizutamatchi toddler before (though it was a girl), but this has never happened to me before.

Basically, I started off with the following stats:

Intelligence: 22

Arts: 8

Social: 23

And ended with these stats after 10 times to preschool (the maximum amount of times before my tama stops gaining -- or losing, in this case -- skill points):

Intelligence: 16

Arts: 18

Social: 25

I guess it's ok, because I'm trying to get the highest social points of all the categories, but still -- is this normal?

And another thing -- I wanted to play games with it, so I fed it 2 oranges, since it was only 10 lbs (minimum weight) and snacks make your tama gain 2 lbs, right? But I fed it 2 oranges, and it only gained 2 lbs in all. I fed it another orange and it still only gained 1 more pound. I've never had this happen to me either!

Anyone had these happen before?

I know that oranges .dgon't make your tama gain as much weight as the other snacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that oranges .dgon't make your tama gain as much weight as the other snacks.
I have two V4s and oranges have always made my tamagotchis gain 2 lbs.

For some odd reason now it makes him gain 2 lbs.

Anyway, I'm still curious about the whole losing points at preschool ordeal, though. :D

Hi,

this situation you describe to me is defiantly a glitch. I have retired playing with my tamas but i still luv helping out other owners. I have seen lots of glitches and this sounds like one. Maybe try resetting and downloading and seeing if that works. My star tama (on pause and its never lost happy or hungry! :nazotchi: :nazotchi: ) has never ever done that.

Sorry,

Arielle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back