Does the cuckoo clock DO anything?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EJMOM

Reaction score
My daughter just spent 3500 points on this clock and it just SITS there in the upper left hand corner while her pet dances around. It never leaves unless you hit A or B. Does it ever DO anything??

Set the time to (whatever hour you want it to be besides the time it goes to bed):59 and then use the clock. Your pet will sit there for 1 minute. Then... NOTHING! :( Just kidding. :mimitchi: A little birdie will pop out, as if to say "cuckoo, cuckoo, it is the new hour!" Really cute! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just really a item that your tamagotchi looks at...

As ~Mr.Canvas~ stated sometimes a little cuckoo bird will come out... Other than that I really found no use to it.. Sorry for your daughter.. :\.

well it's really no use to me coz i rarely check the time since there are loads of clocks here...you should buy the diff clothes coz when the tamas put them on it's so cute...

no i don't think so it just kind of there for your tamas to look at I think. It might keep the robber away a bit longer because it's kind of like your playing with your tama.

My daughter just spent 3500 points on this clock and it just SITS there in the upper left hand corner while her pet dances around. It never leaves unless you hit A or B. Does it ever DO anything??
You know, I got the clock too and I was getting irritated because I would have it on the screen and after 15 minutes or so, it would just disappear. But then I realized that if you put it on you screen at, say, 2:59pm, then at 3pm, it will go off and it's really, really adorable.

But make sure that you put it on the screen like RIGHT before the hour hits. And if you press buttons, it WILL disappear. So it's like a 'wait and see' type thing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back