HOW TO GET V3 VIOLETCHI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pickles52

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]How to get a Violetchi[/SIZE]

This is really cool! It worked for me. what you do is only let it's HUNGRY hearts drop all the way down only ONCE and let its' HAPPY hearts drop all the way down once. NOT at the same time, like one day, let it's hungry hearts go all the way down. then the next day, let it's happy hearts go all the way down. then..... on the day that it turns 3, leave it home while you go to school, and let it's hungry hearts go down until it's only one. If it gets sick, it doesn't matter. the child you want is a mizumatchi, and the teen you want is an obotchi. train it ALL THE WAY. this is for a v3

This worked for me, I hope it works for you too! if it doesnt, then sorry! :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible to get a violetchi on a v4?
Yep I have one.

All you need is an Ichigotchi or Yangu Memetchi teen and then raise its kindness points by having Mr. Canvas as the teacher and playing Flag.

I will have to try that. Violetchi is my 2nd favorite character. Thanks for posting that.

cool but um i wouldn't torture my poor klittle tama into getting a violetchi!! :rolleyes: :wacko: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

:furawatchi: Look... that may be the so-called 'proven' method, but honestly... if you just treat it well, but keep it 10-15 lbs overwheight, you'll get her, or... well... something less desirable... anyway... don't torture your tam for a Leafichi... ;)

:) Look... that may be the so-called 'proven' method, but honestly... if you just treat it well, but keep it 10-15 lbs overwheight, you'll get her, or... well... something less desirable... anyway... don't torture your tam for a Leafichi... :p
oh, well, I just thought to post it because I thought it was interesting and I thought I would share it. I never meant to torture it! I treated it good, and my teen was an obotchi. I accidently left it home while I was at school and It evolved into a violetchi, and I have never gotten one before, so I got really excited, and my tam never got more than 5 lbs. overweight :p

M

MA

MAR

MARI

MARIA

MARIAP

MARIAPA

MARIAPAP

MARIAPAPA

MARIAPAPA8

MARIAPAPA81

MARIAPAPA8

MARIAPAPA

MARIAPAP

MARIAPA

MARIAP

MARIA

MARI

MAR

MA

M

:huh: I WILL HAVE TO TRY THAT

Thanks! :p It really helped! Wow, did I want a Violetchi for sooo long! ;) Woohoo!

I have a tama that will evole into a mame or meme family teen

should I let become Memechi or Violetchi ;) :furawatchi:

[SIZE=30pt]Thanx for[/SIZE] [SIZE=30pt]the tip![/SIZE]

Sorry that just didint make any sense to me i didint understand it i have a v3 im going to PM you to explain a bit better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back