Mating oldies and getting Oyajitchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

li_meiling

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I just wanted to know when you mate two oldies and you get Oyajitchi (the special character) -- will the matchmaker come to him? I know, kinda dumb question, but if he immediately skips growth change and is an adult right away, what age will the matchmaker come to him?

I was just curious. Oh, and what family does Oyajitchi belong to, or does that just depend on what his two parents were? ^_^

The matchmaker will come to him at age 5-7, as with any other character, and his parents must be two opposite-gender oldies, and getting him from this partnership is a definate... as in:you'll always get oyajitchi when mating two oldies!

The matchmaker will come to him at age 5-7, as with any other character, and his parents must be two opposite-gender oldies, and getting him from this partnership is a definate... as in:you'll always get oyajitchi when mating two oldies!
Not true. So not true. I mated 2 oldies and thought the same thing, but matchmaker came at age 3 on both oyajitchis.

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back