Sign in to follow this  
SpecialTamagotchi

My tamagotchi doesnt work

Hi guys!
I need your help really badly!
I just got a V2
When I woke it for the first time it worked for like 1 min then it didnt :)
can n e 1 give me help?
PLEASE respond quickly

what do you mean didn't work... is it frozen in place? Try pressing and holding (A) and (B ). It might be paused, or try restarting it.

if its not Frozen... what?

[quote]maybe it's batterie is messed up?[/quote]

I agree with ladiixdork.I say u ought 2 go buy a brand new battery!

my friend had the same exact problem when she tried to wake her v2.
we took the battery out and then put it back in, then it worked. :D hope your tama will work.

:D Well don't buy new batteries unless you have too and your know for sure that's the problem, because you don't want to waste money!

yeah but the batteries dont cost much wot would you do waste $14 or waste $2 you decide

What I mean is if you can fix it without buying something then don't waste the money.

if the battery u got is too small then put in a small ball of toilets paper in it and it'll work. My friend had the same problem with her tama. :D

[quote name='mametchi13192' date='Jun 28 2005, 08:51 PM'] if the battery u got is too small then put in a small ball of toilets paper in it and it'll work. My friend had the same problem with her tama. :angry: [/quote]
Er, generally it's not a good idea to use the incorrect battery size, as this could damage the tamagotchi. Always be sure to buy the correct battery (and it's not difficult; the number is clearly given to you, and the numbers on battery packaging are easy to find).

[quote name='mametchi13192' date='Jun 28 2005, 09:51 PM'] if the battery u got is too small then put in a small ball of toilets paper in it and it'll work. My friend had the same problem with her tama. :angry: [/quote]
Yeah that's what I do when the battery is too thin!! It really does work.