Sign in to follow this  
CourtneeMalakian

Where can I buy a Mutsu?

Besides ebay, where can I buy a Mutsu? I looked at Wal-Mart, the mall, and Target. I'm going to go to Toysrus later. What is the place that you are sure that Mutsus are sold there? Also how much do they cost? I heard they cost $5.00. Where can I buy one and how much does it cost.

btw I don't know if it matter but I live in North America in Texas.

-C.M.

Mutsu's are kind of hard to get if you live outside Japan, I'm thinking your best try is eBay. Sorry. :furawatchi:

Mutsu's are kind of hard to get if you live outside Japan, I'm thinking your best try is eBay. Sorry. :furawatchi:

Aww man! I really want a Mutsu! Is anybody selling one? I'll buy it for lss than $18.00 only because they don't need to be higher. This includes shipping. Please I really want one!

I will only buy through ebay at an auction with a Buy It Now price. I want the first version with either the Dolphin fish or the BLUE Mutsu fish.

:furawatchi:

-C.M.

Mutsu's are also really rare; I think they'd sell for 20.00$ US or more... sorry. The Mutsu company has retired. You could try Google, and search for some links for low-priced Mutsu's...

They dont sell them in stores any more