HELP! How do you get rid of a friend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EJMOM

Reaction score
My daughter was on the playground at school and some girl asked her to connect - the girl was probably only about 10? I just checked my daughter's tami and the name of the friend is F*&^!!! I do not want her seeing this bad word!!!! How do I delete a friend???

well, go to the friend's list and select a friend. press ( B ) and the gender should show and then (a) and it'll say "delete?". press yes and the friend will be gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you - it worked! Just in the nick of time...

How can I get rid of extra items I purchased? I have a few too many cd's and caps!! Thanks!

You go to gift, go to food or item, find the item you want to delete, press a, press b, and now, there are your options.

When I scroll thru the items, I am hitting A - hitting A only gives me more items and when I hit B it gives my tami the item to play with. This didn't work - what am I doing wrong?

you need to go to the second last icon just as if you were looking through your friend's list but go to present instead. go to food or item and scroll through the items untill you find the one you want to delete. press (b ). it'll say wrap but then press (a) again and it'll say trash. say yes to the item you want to delete and it's gone. :)

Thank you - it worked! Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back