Sign in to follow this  
waterstar

why is my tamagotchi is shaped like a star?

I kept restarting then its a girl then it grows ups then its shaped like a star :huh:

I had that charcter before. I think it's cute. :huh: Anyway,maybe becuase you take good care of your pet the same way all the time, so they turn out the same. :huh:

Do you mean an adult? I know hitodetchi is a toddler, and hes star shaped, don't worry, I think he's the only one you can get in your first generation, but I might be wrong. Don't worry about it though. :P

If it's an adult, it might be a rare 1. :P

If you mean that the star is a toddler, don't worry, you've got a Hitodetchi. But if it's a teen or adult, then I'm stumped!

I thought it was a Starfish but anyway yeah it's a toddler( a really cute one) and there's nothing wierd about him. :D

HEY, I GOT THAT, AND WHEN IT GOT UP TO 5 TRAING BARS, ON DAT PRESSIE EXCHANE, IT STILL NEEDED PUNISHING IT WHEN IT GIVES A UN-EXPECTED PRESSENT!!!!!!!! :) WEIRD!!

MAYB CAUSE HES/SHES ACCTALY THE MOST REBULOSS TODDLER.

*SRY ABOUT MY BAD SPELLING I CANT REMEMBER HOW TO SPELL THEM SOMETIMES PLZ FORGIVE ME :D *

HEY, I GOT THAT, AND WHEN IT GOT UP TO 5 TRAING BARS, ON DAT PRESSIE EXCHANE, IT STILL NEEDED PUNISHING IT WHEN IT GIVES A UN-EXPECTED PRESSENT!!!!!!!! :( WEIRD!!

MAYB CAUSE HES/SHES ACCTALY THE MOST REBULOSS TODDLER.

*SRY ABOUT MY BAD SPELLING I CANT REMEMBER HOW TO SPELL THEM SOMETIMES PLZ FORGIVE ME :( *

When it connected to my V1 it gave a gift so I gave it a time out but I didn't get a training dot... WHY????????/

i like the star charectar it is cool!!!!!!