Sign in to follow this  
sheeshaw87

my tamagotchi broke!

It was going awsome, I was playing with my tama and all of a sudden, an x with a suitcase looking thing in the middle poped up, I left it on the screen for a while and then it went back to my pet, but the screen froze and it was making these weird beeping sounds...what do I do??? Is it really broken??? :P :(

It isn't broken. It just has low battery. Mine had low battery, and mine lasted for 3 days withouth getting a new battery. Just buy a new battery. :P

by the way, I live in the us, would I still be able to use my tama perfectly if I bought a new v 2 one thats an asian one?

Be sure that the battery is properly positioned and snug inside (make sure the screws are in firmly, but not TOO tight). If it is, you may have purchased the wrong battery - although I'm not sure if an incorrect battery would even work at all - or perhaps the battery is just old or bad. Try replacing it with a brand new battery. If the problem persists, take the tamagotchi back to the store and exchange it for a new one.

:) Would they really let you return it, because mines mabee 8 months old and I am not sure if I have the recept

Hee hee that's cute but don't go bananas. Just go to walgreens or radioshack and buy a new battery so don't cry. :)

[quote name='sheeshaw87' date='Jun 28 2005, 08:11 AM'] :D Would they really let you return it, because mines mabee 8 months old and I am not sure if I have the recept [/quote]
If you have the receipt, they might, depending on the store's policy. But because it's that old and you haven't had this problem before, it's most likely that the battery needs to be replaced.

:D :o lol nothing to worry about, u just need to read the instructions next time :D. Its just a low battery, buy a new 1 :D Nothin to worry about!

BUY A NEW BATTERY OR PARISH!!!!!!!!!!! But fist try reseting your tama and pressing download... or bakonk the back of your tama on the edge of a table... My friends tama went insane onse but now I fixed it and it's fine! Don't worry!

[color=blue]it's not broken it just needs a new battery[/color]