Frozen giga

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your giga ever froze?

• Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Constantly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xOXOx_lover

Reaction score
My salem giga freezes constantly! Well I would expect that (because of old age(1997)) but it happened twice in like 3 hours! I'm tired of this! does it eventually function again? please help! I'M MAD!! :p

my cousin age 5 has a giga pet puppy she takes care of it well but i think it forze probaly not. :(

My salem giga freezes constantly! Well I would expect that (because of old age(1997)) but it happened twice in like 3 hours! I'm tired of this! does it eventually function again? please help! I'M MAD!! :)
I have heard people claiming that they are freezxing for a long time. I think it is natural.

A 5 year old and can take care of them! I can not believe my cousin can.

WHATS A GIGA PLEASE TELL ME WHERE CAN YOU BUY THEM???? :furawatchi:

Cool! They have generations? Like Tamagotchi's?
No, there are not generations on a Giga. That is new to these newer gen tamas. The only ones that had generations back then was the Osu Mesu pair.

Hmm, it's sad to hear that Giga is freezing though. None of mine have ever done that. Maybe it just needs a cleaning or fresh batteries.

Gigas are pretty well made. Good stable chips. :furawatchi:

you probably need to go in and clean it, like ^ said. although if you do, be very careful. although i have to say in my memories i have never seen or heard of a giga freezing...

the strangest thing that happened to me is that i dropped my nano baby and it started going like 4 times as fast... it was SO weird. i couldnt play the race game cuz it went too fast!

If you try to clean it, be VERY careful. I ruined my Digital Doggie by trying to get a piece of dirt out with a pencil.

[SIZE=8pt]Forget the Salem, get the giga pet(new series). Thats the only advice you'd get.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
WHATS A GIGA PLEASE TELL ME WHERE CAN YOU BUY THEM???? :p
This is not the coloumn to really ask about it on, but I'd sugest that you go to another topic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back