!real need of help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchifan

Reaction score
:D hi i just got my tamagotchi today and its asleep right now and its a child and ive bn trying to make it age fast but it can never work pls help me <_< :eek: B)

There is really no way to make your tamagotchi age faster. Except if you want to debug and they will grow TO FAST. Well I was just making a expression. And you constantly changing the time slows or messes up the aging/growth process from my point of view... So just make sure you don't pause your tamagotchi a lot..

THANX OH AND UMM ABOUT THIS DEBUG THING COULD U TELL HE HOW TO DO THAT :angry: :D :D

it would b a real big help for me if u did :D :( :)

you take off he back and scratch out the two little half circles that say DEBUG with a pencil. it is dangerous

I would debug your tama, cause it could destroy it you know.

If you want your tama to grow fast, there is no way.

But, don't pause it, because it will take a longer time for it to grow, because it has to catch up the lost time

I've debugged my tama before. I used my old V1 and V2 just in case and the both didn't break. First, you unscrew the screw that gets to the battery. Take out the battery. Second, Unscrew each of the tiny screws in each corner (with a glasses screwdriver) and gently take that part off. Find the dot or dots that say debug above them. "Color in" the little circles. (Rub them on about 7-10 times). Screw it back, put the battery back in, put the battery cover on, and reset it. The egg might look a bit weird. When it hatches, if you press A, you can choose whatever character you want (plus some cool debug characters!) Or just keep it as it hatched. To fast forward it (make it grow faster) Press C.

Hope it Helped!!!!

WARNING: If you do this, you risk breaking your tamagotchi! Do all the steps very carefully! :D

sorry but you jsut have to wait and let it age naturally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back