!EMERGENCY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchifan

Reaction score
HI I JUST GOT MY TAMAGOTCHI V4 YESTERDAY AND I WANT TO DEBUG IT COULD SUM 1 GIVE ME STEPS ON HOW TO DO IT PLZ!!!!>...........

i never debug my tamagochi before.

cos i dont think its a good way, you might regret doing it.

by the way, how about you search around the old posts?

Here is how you debug. :D

I really don't like debugging but I'll tell you about it anyway. If you debug your tama you can make it grow faster and choose which character you want. It is very tricky and risky.NOTE: If you don't want to risk your tama or break it do NOT do this. So lets get to the "actions" of debugging. You will need a very tiny star screwdriver a soft led pencil and your eyes (lol).

Step 1: Turn your tama around and do as if you are taking out the battery to replace it. Step 2:Take the battery out and unscrew the 4 tiny screws. Take it apart carefully. Step 3:put the battery in the spot where it is supposed to be and look below it to the left you will see 2 semi circles. Under them should say 'debug'. Step 4: Color the semi circles with the led pencil carefully. Then put the tamagotchi back together and press reset. You should be able to choose a character now.

Want To un-debug your tama? Simple. You will need a soft/kneaded eraser for this and a tiny screw driver.

Do steps 1 & 2 from the above. Take the eraser and carefully erase the led off the 2 semi circles. Put the tamagotchi back together like before. Your tama should be back to normal.

Note: All of this information was recieved from here. ^_^

I've debugged my tama before. I used my old V1 and V2 just in case and the both didn't break. First, you unscrew the screw that gets to the battery. Take out the battery. Second, Unscrew each of the tiny screws in each corner (with a glasses screwdriver) and gently take that part off. Find the dot or dots that say debug above them. "Color in" the little circles. (Rub them on about 7-10 times). Screw it back, put the battery back in, put the battery cover on, and reset it. The egg might look a bit weird. When it hatches, if you press A, you can choose whatever character you want (plus some cool debug characters!) Or just keep it as it hatched. To fast forward it (make it grow faster) Press C.

Hope it Helped!!!!

WARNING: If you do this, you risk breaking your tamagotchi! Do all the steps very carefully!

I tried debugging and it worked on only 2 of them I tried on all of the other ones but it messed them up but they are ok now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back